Kreia's Death and her Past

teilo

I got a Vash mod that lets you talk to Vash, and she explains when Kaah (her padawan) fell to the dark side through fear, he could no longer feel their bond anymore.

So when a master or padawan fell to the dark side, the master or padawan could sense that the bond is broken.

But what if your character was also DS? That still doesn't explain it. I think the "lie" explanation is more feasible.

@Will the almighty: That doesn't make sense. Bonds don't form just because someone is in training, they form when two people have been in close contact for some time, hence Master and apprentice bonds would form. Or they can form like they did between Bastila and Revan in K1. A bond doesn't just "go away" like that. And why would it suck to be a lie, anyway? If anything, I'd be glad that the bond wasn't really lethal. That would suck.

1: Nihilus can die with Visas being 100% alive and well

2: Visas stabs herself and Nihilus becomes crippled for a moment

Hmmmm

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Bastila never said that she stopped feeling her link with Revan, but just because she can feel the link dosen't mean she can find him/her

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

Well, force bonds essentially link the negative effects of two force users together. There was a point in the game where Kreia loses her hand and the PC basically feels the pain. However fatality in force bonds has yet to be shown.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

It also links the good stuff too, if you have Kreia learn all the Force Powers that give you bonus' when you are a Guardian/Weaponmaster you are invincible.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I listend to the whole thing in my Streamwaves foulder, it was VERY interesting, and sheded a LOT of light on the whole 'Link' factor

I've made a compilation of all the files of Vash, heard here. It will explain this, for the people still oblivious

1. Vash will explain that one
The Restoration Project will NOT restore Vash' plot, since it includes the Droid Planet, which they aren't going to finish...

:)

Looks like a contradiction.

Nope.

The first pointed towards the fact Vash tells it and that can be found in the files.

The second pointed toward the fact that the TSL Restoration Project will not bring Vash' plot back, since it includes M4-78...

kreia is a manipulation machine everything between she and exile based on lies. She told exile that force bonds can be lethal, that was a lie and a manipulation,too.

Or maybe she just didn't know. I don't think the force bond was in her plan at the beggining but she used it to her advantage later. Like she once said: ''plans rarely survive the first encounter'' or something like that.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Kreia also said something to the effect of "Whe nwe are in battle, our minds are ready, last time you weren't prepared." Id listen to Vash thing, but my computer oedsnt play that kinda stuff from online very well... :x

Kreia - When battle is upon us, I suspect our minds are prepared to shield us from the pain.

Is that what you were referring to?

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧