Kreia's Death and her Past

teilo

I have two queries about the ending, I understand most now but I have a couple of questions left.

1. As you have a force bond with Kreia you must go to malachor or she will kill herself and you will die, however how come when you eventualy kill her at the end you survive.

2. I got Kreia's vision of her betrayel by Sion and Nihluswith a planet or two to go, I was playing as LS so how come, if Kreia was admitting to being a sith lord could I not challenge her to a duel. All you could do was carry on, trying to save the galaxy with a sith lord as your master.

1. I think somehow she cut the bond of upon dying. Or maybe Malachor was so forcesensitive or something that it disturbed the bond, adn Kreia knew but didn't tell you, ever deceiving...

2.She didn't admit to being a sithlord, which you see if yuo listen to the dialog during the vision....

Sanity is for the weak!

Take a guess, what was her alignment if you remember when you saw the Kreia betrayal movie?

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

1.  As you have a force bond with Kreia you must go to malachor or she will kill herself and you will die, however how come when you eventualy kill her at the end you survive.

2.  I got Kreia's vision of her betrayel by Sion and Nihluswith a planet or two to go, I was playing as LS so how come, if Kreia was admitting to being a sith lord could I not challenge her to a duel.  All you could do was carry on, trying to save the galaxy with a sith lord as your master.

1. Vash will explain that one

2. Yes. She was exiled as a Sith, and told you so. But she was also a Jedi once and "changed", "learned" from her Exile by the Sith Lords. In real she was just disappointed with the 2 of them and wanted to get revange, but whatever...

1. There's also the argument which I like, and is that the Force Bond never existed, and all that stuff about connected pain and force power chaining was her forcing it on to you.

2. Cos it's KotOR 2, lol. One thing which some people did find annoying was being forced to have Kreia aboard - ofcourse you could say you were forced to because your character is supposed to believe in the bond above, but it would've nice to have some dialog which says you're forced to keep her rather than being a mentor.

Ofcourse one last possibility is just storyline stuff ups which isn't too unlikely in this game.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Kreia embraced the dark side, and now you have no more Force bond? That doesn't make any sense, especially if your character is also steeped in the power of the dark side. I have to say I agree with those who feel that the Exile's bond with Kreia was never a fatal one.

We know there is a Force bond, that's not really a question, what with the Force chain and mentor feats Kreia has. Indeed, it would be weird to argue that you can bond with a Force-sensative wookiee and a bevy of Lost Jedi, but not Kreia.

But consider these ideas, if you will. Kreia tells us that Revan studied Force bonds specifically. As Revan's first and last Jedi teacher, and undoubtedly a valueable councilor during the Mandalorian War, it stands to reason that Kreia probably had a lot to do with such studies.

And all throughout the game, Kreia plays head games with Atris, Kavar, and Disciple, only revealing herself when she feels like it. Now, Sion feels Kreia's presence on the Harbinger, faintly. He is her old student, after all, which may indeed give him the edge in sensing her, but I would think that would also apply to the Masters who were on the council with her. Even as Kreia is able to walk all around Sion while talking, he can't pinpoint her. Until she stops moving and talking, then whips out a sword, only to stand there until Sion senses her location and chops off her hand.

Of course, we can't really know if Kreia was able to sneak away from her old apprentice, or if he let her live just to cause her more pain, but I'm pretty sure he intended to capture the Exile along with Kreia, and he's perfectly willing to risk destroying the Ebon Hawk to prevent its escape. Yet when the Ebon Hawk escapes, Kreia is there. You'd think Sion would grab her just so he could have her watch as he kills the Exile.

And let's not forget that Kreia wants the Exile to kill her on Malachor. Given all this information, I wouldn't put it past Kreia to be willing to endure the pain of loosing her hand, which she will pointedly state was her choice (if you choose the approriate dialogue option when you talk about it), in order to force the agony through the very real Force bond she has with the Exile, just to manipulate him/her.

Plus, it just seems kinda weak to say, "Oh the Force bond? Just wait 'til she falls to the Dark Side, then it'll be OK, even if you fall too."

No, Vash was and is cut

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

Ok, correct me if I'm wrong now but I thought Vash was the dead jedi on Korriban...

Am I misstaken?

Are you?

Or is it possible to save Vash from the evil Sith?

The Restoration Project is supposed to re-introduce that dialogue into the game. As it is right now you can't access it in-game, but apparently it's in the sound files.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Yeah, think she was dead in the actual game.

ummm that's because she was cut from the entire game, so they just had her model die and put a blood slick there the make it plausable.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The Restoration Project is supposed to re-introduce that dialogue into the game.  As it is right now you can't access it in-game, but apparently it's in the sound files.

I think I heard about a mod that restored Vash onto the game at one point, and it replaced the Vash in the cage with her apprentice, whatever her name was, they somehow restored a few conversations with Vash too.

The Restoration Project will NOT restore Vash' plot, since it includes the Droid Planet, which they aren't going to finish...

Someone posted that the RP was going to include Vash's speech about the Force bond. If it's inaccurate information they should be tar and feathered.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

1. Vash will explain that one
The Restoration Project will NOT restore Vash' plot, since it includes the Droid Planet, which they aren't going to finish...

:blink:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I have two queries about the ending, I understand most now but I have a couple of questions left.

1.  As you have a force bond with Kreia you must go to malachor or she will kill herself and you will die, however how come when you eventualy kill her at the end you survive.

2.  I got Kreia's vision of her betrayel by Sion and Nihluswith a planet or two to go, I was playing as LS so how come, if Kreia was admitting to being a sith lord could I not challenge her to a duel.  All you could do was carry on, trying to save the galaxy with a sith lord as your master.

1. From what I gathered, that was a lie Kreia told you. This is actually hinted at during the game, because no one you talk to about force bonds has ever heard of them being lethal, and of course, once you kill Kreia, you are still alive. I'm guessing Kreia told you the bond was lethal so she could manipulate you and also ensure her own survival as well.

2. No clue. That irked me as well. I'm guessing it's only because Kreia was so central to the plot and ended up being the final boss. That, and she is your only mentor in the game. But yeah, I would have killed her early if I could. That would have spared me a lot of time and anguish. :blink:

How about:

1-All the Jedi masters mention the force bond is made through Master and apprentice. When you nearly kill kreia ( ending ) she says your training is over. You have defeated her so you are not an apprentice anymore which makes the bond go away. It couldn't be a lie, that would just suck.

2- KOTOR2, teilo. KOTOR2.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I got a Vash mod that lets you talk to Vash, and she explains when Kaah (her padawan) fell to the dark side through fear, he could no longer feel their bond anymore.

So when a master or padawan fell to the dark side, the master or padawan could sense that the bond is broken.

I listend to the whole thing in my Streamwaves foulder, it was VERY interesting, and sheded a LOT of light on the whole 'Link' factor

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

There's another group working on restoring the DP