comedy crime

Walsingham

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/4218686.stm

The woman steals a lorry for no reason, then runs from police and is caught red handed. Her mother claims she has been found guilty only because she is a gypsy!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

she went a Whopping 60 miles! I go faster than that on the freeway. and actually the relative I think is odder than the girl. "She's the only one who knows her brothers meds!" ummm what about the doctor? :thumbsup:

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Yep, some things are just in plain poor taste. The gypsie/nazi thing is one of them. ...And if folks are put off by the simple word "retarded," then they will most certainly be put off by a joke about nazi's committing war crimes against gypsies.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Yep, some things are just in plain poor taste.  The gypsie/nazi thing is one of them.  ...And if folks are put off by the simple word "retarded," then they will most certainly be put off by a joke about nazi's committing war crimes against gypsies.

Ah, if you are referring to me, I was more irritated by the person who used the term as an "easy attack"; also the cumulative lack of something substantive to say made this seem all the more ironic. (I do have a member of my family who is mentally challenged, and the parallels are clearly visible.)

:)

The criminal was obviously trying to avoid the punishment based on a reverse-discrimination attack. "They can't punish me, who'll look after my children and brother?" It is precisely this type of example that must be set to prevent further incidents.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Ah, but you've never actually made mention of the use of the word "retarded" to me.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Ah, I'm a bit tired today.

I have had folks mention that "retarded" is a bad term. You, as you well know, were not one of the folks who complained about the term.

As far as the topic goes... it's just really weird. My wife even came over to read it and said "those comments don't make me feel sympathetic." My wife is a bleeding heart liberal, so it must be really bad. She said it sounded like "Feel sorry for us because we're illiterate grifters."

Obsidian Plays

The sad thing is that even if this family are not that bad I have encountered many that are.

NOW MAKE WITH THE FUNNY

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.