A Hurricane commentary...

Lucius

I just thought that this commentary was interesting, I have no idea who this guy is other than some news dude, he seems seriously pissed off. Personally I can't imagine having someone speak his mind like this on one of our news stations, he'd be sacked here for sure, even though I think that this guy got a point in his rant. Anyway, I was just rather surprised and wanted to know if this was normal for US news stations.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

To take devil's advocate, is it actually good that the media rant at us?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

My impression is that opinion is becoming increasingly common. Anti-establishment opinion appearing on mainstream media, I don't know.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Our government is seriously ****ed up.

Is this the zing of the day? :blink:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Zing of the decade more liike it.

A government that cannot properly protect and give speedy assistance to its own citizens in times of natural disasters is a government that needs eradication. George W. Bush and his administration has failed to protect and give timely assistance to US citizens on US soil. He cares more ab out Iraq than he does about his own people which is a load of bullsh*t. If we cannot take care of ourselves we should not invade other countries or use our resources for other nations.

Our government's first and foremost purpose to be responsible for its own citizens. Not to Iraq. Not to the Congo. Not to Afganistan. Not to Taiwon. Not to Belgium. Not to Great Britain. Not to Canada. Not to Mexico. TO US and no one else.

On a side note, the administration doesn't want to play the blame game mainly they are to blame and don't want to be held accountable.

He screwed up at the end, saying "in the city of Louisiana" instead of New Orleans.

Anyways, I don't think the goverments response has many defenders here, so not much to say.

BTW, maybe merge this into the hurricane topic. As it's essentially the same debate/topic.

He screwed up at the end, saying "in the city of Louisiana" instead of New Orleans.

Anyways, I don't think the goverments response has many defenders here, so not much to say.

BTW, maybe merge this into the hurricane topic. As it's essentially the same debate/topic.

Er... he intentionally said 'city of Louisiana' to highlight the error the Secretary of the DHS made.

-Elwood Blues