Glitch on Telos

According to a walkthrough on GameFAQs, when you first enter the Telos Academy you can apparently get an LSP by immediately putting down your weapons when greeted by the Handmaidens. I do this and I immediately gain control of my character. So I'm thinking, OK, this is different...

But Atton and Kreia are still both standing behind me. So I try and talk to them. Nothing happens when I talk to Kreia, and when I talk to Atton it has two options. "[Cheat Node] Continue Conversation with Kreia" and "[Cheat Node] Go To PC Conversation with Atris" or something along those lines - haven't done it in a while. I choose the first one and I regain control of my character. I choose the second one and it shifts to a view of the place where you talk with Atris and Kreia says the critical moment line. Then I do the conversation with Atris bit.

I finish the convo with Atris and walk to the holding cell area, and no-one's there! Not even Bao-Dur. I go back to the entrance, Atton's passed out on the floor and Kreia's meditating, both where they were standing to begin with.

Has anyone else had this?

EDIT: And it just occurred to me that this may be in the wrong forum. That's what I get for not looking where I'm posting. If this is in the wrong place, could someone please move it?

man, this is the most common problem posted on these forums. search function!!! there are probably hundreds of threads on this. anyways, just don't immediately say you'll put your weapons down. choose the other dialogue options and then choose to give them your weapons.

Sorry. Will do in future (in reference to the search function).

I always do the delayed surrender anyway after getting that glitch once. I just thought that it might not be particularly common if the author of the aforementioned walkthrough said that you could do it glitch-free.

Yeah, this problem croups up a lot

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

And actually that fix is for Handmaiden, not this problem

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

Just don't choose the option "All right, we mean you now harm" and the rest might be ok.

The problems you are having can be fixed by a mod file here.

EDIT: And it just occurred to me that this may be in the wrong forum. That's what I get for not looking where I'm posting. If this is in the wrong place, could someone please move it?

Your topic is indeed in the forum where it belongs.

Mod Edit- It had been moved here from spoilers

And please don't Triple post, Edit is your friend -Battlewookiee

Edited by Battlewookiee

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧