Confusion regarding Kreia's identity.

I was, in some ways, led to believe(via playing the game and apparently not comprehending much of what was being said)that Kreia was an older version of Bastila.

Er..am I totally and completely wrong? o0;

[edit]

Er, not necessarily "older" even, just affected by the Dark Side.

Fortunately, yes. Kreia is not an older version of Bastila. And don't forget, K2 only takes place 5 years after K1, anyway, so that rules that out. Did you finish the game yet?

Also, you actually do meet Bastila in the game. This happens only if you set Revan as a Lightside male in the beginning (when you talk to Atton on Peragus). You get a cutscene showing Bastila right after you finish The Ravager. Also, if your intelligence is high enough (at least 14) and you talk to T3, asking how he got on the ship, you can get a holocron showing a message from Bastila. Kreia's real identity is Darth Traya, but you might already know that. Some speculate Kreia is also Kae (handmaiden's mom), but I think that's a bunch of bullcrap.

Yes, I finished it some time ago, but really rushed through it.

I've recently started replaying it, though I don't enjoy it nearly as much as the first, atleast not until much, much later in the game(exampli gratia: right when the Civil war on Dxun/Onderon takes place).

But, yeah, I don't remember much of what was said, except for the very end when all I remember Kreia saying was that she followed Revan and Revan and her used to travel together and she taught Revan at some point. All that she says leads me to believe she's Bastila, simply "aged" by use of the Dark Side.

He said that she might have been good-looking once

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

Well we all know one thing, sleeps with vibro-blades sure didn't

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

I think Bastila's ugly. Her face is too white, her hair is just plain ugly and her voice irritates me.

Just my opinion, BTW.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Personally I think Bastila is a really COOL character

I think Bastila's ugly. Her face is too white, her hair is just plain ugly and her voice irritates me.

Oh dear. We have a Bastila non-fanboy. Her face isn't really that white if you compare it to any of the other characters in the game really, maybe a tad pasty, but that could be hereditary. Her hair is just plain normal IMO, but whatever its your opinion.

And yes, her voice is very annoying, but likeable IMHO.

At the risk of sounding like a complete raving fanboy, I'd just like to point out I have a real life. :)

I must say that I am not a big fan of Bastilla either, but my reasons are different. I don't mid how she looks, but her personality is just plain annoying. She has this snotty jedi princess with a superiority complex thing going on that drives me nuts...

Ya, thats just my opinion too, BTW. :p

And I too have a life. :lol: Really!

I must say that I am not a big fan of Bastilla either, but my reasons are different. I don't mid how she looks, but her personality is just plain annoying. She has this snotty jedi princess with a superiority complex thing going on that drives me nuts...

Ya, thats just my opinion too, BTW. :p

And I too have a life. :lol: Really!

No offense but if u really did have a life u wouldn't be on this forum. Instead you would be kissing some hot chick/guy. My opinion BTW

I actually liked Bastila, both as a character and for looks. :lol:

She annoyed me at first, too, but her personality got way better as the game went along. It was fun seeing her change from an "I art holier than thou" person to a "I love and admire you but am scared to admit it" person. :p

She annoyed me at first, too, but her personality got way better as the game went along.  It was fun seeing her change from an "I art holier than thou" person to a "I love and admire you but am scared to admit it" person.  :lol:

I actually really agree with you there Mothman, i thought that was an excellent part of the game, showing actual progression throughout it, and the characters developing, instead of just being flat all along. I also kind of thought Mission was a bit like that throughout K1 too really.

And, bass123 you are forgiven by me

For now :ph34r:

Yeah, we're the cream of the loser croup, but remember losers will someday rule the world :D

Yeah, we're the cream of the loser croup, but remember losers will someday rule the world :D

Clairification, the meek shall inherit the world, not the losers. Thus those who lurk shall win!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.