This made my day

Bokishi

:thumbsup:

I hope he's not going to be allowed to be a part of the gene pool.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

That officially scares me about the stupidity of mankind

That's right and your 1st sig says it all Alpha Centauri dude :thumbsup:

Alpha Centauri? never played it and never know where it came from other than my brother....

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

That officially scares me about the stupidity of mankind

That's right and your 1st sig says it all Alpha Centauri dude :thumbsup:

Alpha Centauri? never played it and never know where it came from other than my brother....

My bad....... I mixed you up with Sirius.

Alpha Centauri? What the hell was my first sig? I can't remember...Damn it. ;);)

And watch it dude! When I put my pointer over my name it goes orange....Thats right, like a mod!! :shifty: Feel the absolute power! MWAHAHAHA!

Edit* Oh I remember! It wasn't Alpha Centauri on my sig, it was Alpha CMa (Alpha Canis Majoris) The brightest star in the sky after the sun AKA Sirius....My stolen name. And I'm guessing here but CMb would be it's white dwarf?

Alpha Centauri? What the hell was my first sig? I can't remember...Damn it. :)  :lol:

And watch it dude! When I put my pointer over my name it goes orange....Thats right, like a mod!! :) Feel the absolute power! MWAHAHAHA!

Edit* Oh I remember! It wasn't Alpha Centauri on my sig, it was Alpha CMa (Alpha Canis Majoris) The brightest star in the sky after the sun AKA Sirius....My stolen name. And I'm guessing here but CMb would be it's white dwarf?

I mixed Calax's sig with your name, thought it was yours - sorry. I called you 'Alpha Centauri dude' because Sirius A is the closest star to earth located in the Alpha Centauri system, that's all :-

Alpha Centauri? What the hell was my first sig? I can't remember...Damn it. :)  :lol:

And watch it dude! When I put my pointer over my name it goes orange....Thats right, like a mod!! :) Feel the absolute power! MWAHAHAHA!

I mixed Calax's sig with your name, thought it was yours - sorry. I called you 'Alpha Centauri dude' because Sirius A is the closest star to earth located in the Alpha Centauri system, that's all :-

Coolio! (w00t)

Actually the closest star in the Alpha Centauri system is Alpha Proxima (4.22 lightyears).

AC-4stars.gif

Sirius is the brightest star in the sky, not the closest (8.6 lightyears distant), and is in the Canis Major system (larger Dog group), in the Southern Hemisphere, near Orion (which contains the etymological curiousity Betelgeuse (527 lightyears distant and the second brightest star in Orion) and its brightest star Rigel).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Actually the closest star in the Alpha Centauri system is Alpha Proxima.

AC-4stars.gif

Sirius is the brightest star in the sky, not the closest, and is in the Canis Major system (larger Dog group), in the Southern Hemisphere, near Orion (which contains the etymological curiousity Betelgeuse and its brightest star Rigel).

Which is what I said...Right? :)

Actually the closest star in the Alpha Centauri system is Alpha Proxima.

Sirius is the brightest star in the sky, not the closest, and is in the Canis Major system (larger Dog group), in the Southern Hemisphere, near Orion (which contains the etymological curiousity Betelgeuse and its brightest star Rigel).

You're right.....I mixed up the the brightest star in Earth's nighttime sky

with the closest.

.... :) am I 'mixing' up things this evening, it's probably because I'm :)

Um, you didn't say anything (except "Coolio!"), I was responding to Hilde, which is why I included his post. :/

I think he's referring to that... :p"

Um, you didn't say anything (except "Coolio!"), I was responding to Hilde, which is why I included his post. :/

I think he's referring to that... :-"

Bingo! :p

I think he's referring to that... :p"

Oh, sorry I skipped that in my hurry to dig up all the fun astonomy stuff.

Like this about Alpha & Beta Canis Majoris.

Ohh, I like this mystery of the red Sirius, too ...

:-

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Oh, sorry I skipped that in my hurry to dig up all the fun astonomy stuff.

Like this about Alpha & Beta Canis Majoris.

:-

Hehe I was right! it was only a guess too!

And I'm guessing here but CMb would be it's white dwarf?

The companion (Sirius B, or "the Pup"), orbits with a period of 49.97 years, and was the first white dwarf

I think :p