In k1 I have more than 20 wookies on the hawk

I was just wondering if anyone had this problem because I don't know how to get rid of them. It all started out when I saw Zalbar following me around on the hawk then I saw a galaxy droid and when I went to a different planet and came back on the Hawk Bastila was on the ship but she was already captured by Malak. Then the more I traveled and came back on the Hawk more zalbars showed up. I thought if i restarted that part It would be gone but I'm almost to the point were I can barley get off my ship and talk to Juhani. To bad I can't sell them. Can anyone lend some help though. :lol:

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

Might want to have several different saved games for various parts of the game, rather than saving your game in the same slot all the time.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

That would be cool if I was able to have all of the wookies on the star fogre but i can't . And it would be bad for me because I went to the darkside. All of them would kill me cause I turned on them. But me and Bastilla would probably pull it off.

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

• 3 months later...

Yes this happened to me. I had a bout ten wookies and one took up T3 space so i could take two at once. That Galaxy droid really messes things up. when i used it to go to The Endar Spire or The Star Forge I could exit the ship through the little security room and it didn't load.