Moving away from home...

kirottu

Curse healthy habits. :wacko:

Seriously, good to hear. Where are you planning to move?

Kaupunkia t

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Good luck. Don't forget to pay your bills on time.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Hahaah! :D

Oikea asenne.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Just do what I did. Move out of the house but have most of your dinners at your mom and dad's place. That will save you some cash which you can then use to buy booze. Next bit of advice, don't buy booze, it's a waste of money and hard on your liver.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Just do what I did.  Move out of the house but have most of your dinners at your mom and dad's place.

I would lose money if I would do that, bus fares and all that.

That will save you some cash which you can then use to buy booze.  Next bit of advice, don't buy booze, it's a waste of money and hard on your liver.

But booze makes me beautiful...

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

and your twin too.... :lol:

I've noticed that parents are much easier to deal with when you don't live in the same building.

EVERYONE is much easier to deal with when they don't live in the same building.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

and your twin too.... ;)

I've noticed that parents are much easier to deal with when you don't live in the same building.

EVERYONE is much easier to deal with when they don't live in the same building.

:lol: Yeah, but my parents aply to this rule specially well.

Best of luck kirottu ;):wub:

I think you're exceptional brave to decide to live with just one other person... I personally find living with a little group of friends (in my case 5 other girls) to be healthier for our friendships :*

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

"living with a little group of friends (in my case 5 other girls) to be healthier for our friendships "

I pity the fool who decides to date one of you. :thumbsup:

kirottu said:

I presume it might be quite akward. Especially if the fool happens to come from different circles than the friends. Think it like this; would you like 4 other people to mess around when you're having a great time with your partner? Of course; it might be entirely different in Britain, what do I know? :thumbsup:

kirottu said:

I presume it might be quite akward. Especially if the fool happens to come from different circles than the friends. Think it like this; would you like 4 other people to mess around when you're having a great time with your partner? Of course; it might be entirely different in Britain, what do I know? :shifty:

Ah... I getcha now ;)

However, most of my housemates are in relationships (long-term ones at that) but nothing's too awkward... we all respect each other's privacy ;)

Despite that there have been some red-faced moments but I won't spam this thread with them...

Some advice for you kirottu, get your mum to put a good few meals worth of food in tupperware containers... :thumbsup:

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Best of luck kirottu  >_<  >_<

I think you're exceptional brave to decide to live with just one other person... I personally find living with a little group of friends (in my case 5 other girls) to be healthier for our friendships  :(

DL

Well, um, me and my friends are kinda like hmmm... car going downhill with no brakes. More weight you add harder it is to steer and faster it goes. *cough* So, definately just one friend.

And thanks for support everyone.

Despite that there have been some red-faced moments but I won't spam this thread with them...

DL

Done that once....

done that more than once, and it's happened to me a few times too :">

me and the guy I did it too reversed positions once.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.