Celebrity shark bait.

Darth Sirius

Well tonight in England there is a program on called (you've guessed it) celebrity shark bait, and that got me thinking, which celebrity would you throw to the sharks, with a little deviation from the actual program i.e. no cage :lol:

I think mine would be Jamie Oliver, that fool of a mockney really gets my goat, just seeing him flapping those massive lips about on TV. :thumbsup:

Alwight guvner <whack!> :rolleyes:

Our president for being such a wimp. Show some spine ffs.

Illunder gets 15 points for having a Pratchett-quote in his sig.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well this thread seems to have gone down like the titanic (w00t) Oh well you can't win them all, I suppose I should give it time, but I'm impatient damn it! :thumbsup:

And Ainsley Harriet gets on my nerves too, I must just have a deep seeded vendetta against celebrity chefs! (w00t)

If he could be considered a celebrity...I'd say Jack Thompson...or maybe some other right-wing psychopath, bent on annihilating all traces of fun in the world...

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

That's the spirit. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Natalie Portman didn't look particularly appealing in Ep 3. On the other hand, she was a little hottie in Ep 2.

At any rate, she's not a great actor, but she makes do, I suppose.

Jessica Simpson, however, I would gladly never see again. She's not very pretty. She's far too convincing in her role as vacuous female. She's over exposed in every sense of the word. Plus I just don't much care for her.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Thats like blaming the hammer when an idiot hits you with it! :thumbsup:"

Not at all... I'm not the type of person to do that

Every scene she was in made me wish she got lightsabered... and to be almost completely controversial but honest here, I didn't even rate her performance in Leon

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I'd throw Natalie Portman to the sharks... <_<

I concur.

nahhhhh

plus there isn't any meat on her. The sharks wouldn't bother.

I mean, even if you don't like her as an actor, she's not over exposed, and she a smart cookie. Harvard graduate, I think. Or Yale or something.

Anyways, at least wait till we see how V for Vendetta turns out.

Thats like blaming the hammer when an idiot hits you with it! :-"

Not at all... I'm not the type of person to do that

Every scene she was in made me wish she got lightsabered... and to be almost completely controversial but honest here, I didn't even rate her performance in Leon

DL

:o !!! :p 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 peace, calm :p

Michael Moore!  And that **** Britney Spears with him!

What's wrong with Michael Moore? :p

DL

Nothing. If you want an entertaining liar who lacks all credibility, no-one beats Michael Moore. He's definitely someone you want arguing for the other side in a political debate.

Seriously, Democracies run best with an informed and conscientious electorate. Michael Moore believes the ends justify the means, but those means call for the spread of nothing less than actual lies. In the end, the means are quite destructive. Mr. Moore's cure is worse than the illness he seeks to treat.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Nothing.  If you want an entertaining liar who lacks all credibility, no-one beats Michael Moore.  He's definitely someone you want arguing for the other side in a political debate.

Seriously, Democracies run best with an informed and conscientious electorate.  Michael Moore believes the ends justify the means, but those means call for the spread of nothing less than actual lies.  In the end, the means are quite destructive.  Mr. Moore's cure is worse than the illness he seeks to treat.

I totally agree... I just don't understand why people take him so seriously... he's an entertainer like the rest of them :p

So, Michael Moore and a side order of Natalie Portman, anyone? :D

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]