Darth Sion's Voice

Who did Hanharr's voice? :thumbsup:

OK, please, don't hurt me

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Sion's voice sounded REALLY cool

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

Wish Nihilus had avoice THAT cool...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Instead he sounded like a meat-grinder

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

He sounded like he was gargling marbles!

It would sound cool if we could have understood him at least once!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

So you mean you couldn't understand anyway?? :o Dammit

I knew the drugs didnt work, they just make me worse :(

EDIT: The way i see it, there was no need to understand, as he had such a small part in the game anyway, the lines of which probably included something like "You are strong with the force" or along those lines :rolleyes: .

LOL! Now that was funny, seriously it sounded like kept saying 'no lock kree' over and over

Quarrens sound like they are barfing and sometimes it's sounds like they say ''Your happy birthday''. Downright irritating. We had to be forced to hear it! It would take 10 seconds to say ''Hanharr''. Come on!

The wookies sounded like they were saying 'mama' over and over

My god, the voices are unimaginative.

Hey how about the Twi-Leks? how many times can you hear 'uncle cheeba' before you JUST WANNA RUN 'EM THROUGH!

I know them by heart!

Mucho shaca paga

Kawanatakayu

Atchutaa

Tibinibidibi dobo

Cucula djidji

Nimok toshek

Make more!

Which is ironic because sasha in KOTOR I says

Mucho shaca paca and she's supposed to be speaking garbled Madalorian, not Huttese

This was actually about the voice actor of Darth Sion, not about the "Alien" languages...

Return On-Topic please...

I heard what Sara kestellman (kreia) does other than kotor and I wonder if anyone knows what Louis Mellis (sion) does.

PS:Louis Mellis is in the additional voices too

PPS:KOLTO is in the special thanks list. WTF?