any news?

jclark1675

Nothing new. KotOR 3 is not even on the planning stages, so you might as well move on to other games. It's gonna be on all major news sites if news due come out. Anyway, no use checking this forum for updates, as far as we know; Obsidian is occupied with other games for the next 2-3 years.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Kotor 3 confirmed by LA and Microsoft thread.

From IGN:

Today, we just got our first look at KotOR3, and let us tell you it is awesome!  The franchise has hands yet again, this time going to award winning RPG developer Bethesda.  With Bethesda's long line of successful titles, we're sure KotOR3 is going to be a must have title this holiday season. 

KotOR3 will be a dual platform PC and Xbox 360 launch title.  It's going to have full High Resolution support, though Bethesda report some difficulties getting all the information to fit on the 360's DVD format.  KotOR3 will also be in First Person this time around, which we think really adds to the immersion.  Bethesda have also added real time combat, and let me tell you, it rocks!  It features high, low, and middle attacks when using a melee weapon, and uses a standard FPS interface when using blasters and other ranged weapons. 

Another awesome feature of KotOR3, is most of the story is in the Star Wars universe's equivalent of books, Holopads.  Now, I know a lot of fans criticized Morrowind for this mode of story telling, but we personally thought it was awesome (9/10). 

On a last note, KotOR3 will feature thousands of NPCs, all with their own motives, and means, the AI for this game is spectacular, so spectacular Bethesda has decided KotOR3 no longer needs a party based system.  Instead of travelling in the Ebon Hawk, you'll have your own Hyperspace capable starfighter which opens up the possibility for space combat. 

This game is be so good, it will almost assuredly be a 9/10 title when it hits shelves this November. 

Go Baley! :thumbsup:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

There has been no official announcement regarding KotOR 3. You can discuss KotOR3 in the computer and console forum.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!