A Jedi Masters + Forms question

All right, so here's the thing.

Does each master teach a SPECIFIC Lightsaber/Force form? Or is it based on the order in which you kill the masters?

Last time I played, I was Consular/Marauder. Here's the order in which I learned the forms

Zez-Kai El taught Force Potency force form (no prestige yet, me a smart one, eh :rolleyes:).

Vrook taught Ataru lightsaber form.

Kavar taught Juyo lightsaber form.

Now, I know that: they would've all taught Force Forms had I played a Master/Lord; I would've gotten the Amani Lightsaber form had I been a watchman/assassin; I would've gotten Shien rather than Force potency had I been sentinel/guardian (my first game was with a sentinel on Nar Shaddaa).

The question is, do the masters always teach the SAME Lightsaber/Force form? Or is it that, let's say, the first one always teach Shien/Potency, the second one Ataru+WhateverForm and the last one Juyo/Niman+WhateverForm.

Sorry, about the last two forms, I just never played a Sith Lord/Jedi Master. Really haven't seen the point, really... Other classes are so much better on so many levels, but I disgress.

Well, which is it? Each master with his own Form? Or is it in an 'order in which you meet them' thingie?

If it is the former, which Force forms do Vrook and Kavar teach? If not, which one do you get second and third?

Each master teaches you a specific form, but I don't think it depends on order. And they don't always teach you the same form, either. I believe it mostly depends on your class, if you're a class like a consular/Master, they'll teach you mostly force forms. Your class affects which lightsaber/force forms they teach you.

If you are a Sentinel, Guardian, Weaponsmaster, Maurader, Watchman or Assassin, the order in which you learn the lightsaber forms is as follows:

First two forms learned: Ataru, Shien (not necessarily in that order; you can get either one first)

Third form learned: Niman (for Sentinel / Watchman / Assassin) or Juyo (for Guardian / Weaponsmaster / Maurader).

If you are a Sentinel, Guardian, Weaponsmaster, Maurader, Watchman or Assassin, the order in which you learn the lightsaber forms is as follows:

First two forms learned: Ataru, Shien (not necessarily in that order; you can get either one first)

Third form learned: Niman (for Sentinel / Watchman / Assassin) or Juyo (for Guardian / Weaponsmaster / Maurader).

You know what, just been back online and read some other posts. From what I've read so far and what I remember from my first Sentinel/WeaponMaster build...

Sentinels/Watchmans/Assassins get Shien first while;

Guardians/WeaponMasters/Marauders get Ataru first. (haven't started with a guardian ever yet, only am speculating based on the sentinel experience, eh)

Kinda makes sense considering how Ataru is more "Agressive" with its totally rad +1 threat range mod \m/

Now if I could just get the Force form order for pure consular/JediMaster/SithLord... Am almost (based on 1 consular pay through, lol) positive the first one is Potency, but the other two... Pretty much 50-50, isn't it?

Which is why after Telos, you can choose to complete the game with any order of the planets you prefer, Malachor being the final planet of K2.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Sounds like a good idea to me

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said