Good games that don't require sound

Calax

Wasteland uses the PC internal speaker (blip blop!!) so you don't really need speakers or headphones to play it. Of course, those sounds are more annoying than anything, but if you have that rare talent of being able to pick up an extremely old game and become immersed in it, I'd say go for it. Wasteland is one of those rare great games that only seem to come along once every 10 year or so.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I have one......how about JK: Dark Forces 2?? That doesnt necessarily need sound, as theres only short cutscenes?

But otherwise, get headphones, theyre always good :rolleyes:

In fact they are better quality for certain games i find than speakers.

I found a pair of Earbuds. Only problem is that things are VERY LOUD in them. So I'll have to tune out the rest of the world and turn down my muzak a tad..

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I've been playing a lot of FF7 recently so right now is getting the muzak to tune down so I can hear over it.

Ancient Domains of Mystery, or ADOM for short.

Quite fun if you're into roguelikes...

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

has anybody noticed that in some of the older minigames because the processing speed is so fast the game moves at lightspeed? I was playing the FF7 bike minigame and ended up fighting moterball without barret because the stupid game moved faster than the eye..