Are Kreia and Arren Kae the same person?

Are Kreia and Arren Kae the same person?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Are Kreia and Arren Kae the same person?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

Since there is alot of discussion on this as of late, why don't we find put it to the test by finding out what percentage of people actually think this is true. All the arguments have already been made on the other topics, so u don't have to bother about leaving a post unless you really want to.

Oh, and what do I think?

I'm undecided. It's probably just a bunch of malarchy that Kreia is Kae, yet there is alot of evidence to suggest that this may be true and can't be so easily ignored and might have been the intentions of the game makers, but who knows?

actually we haven't see one of these for while. Also we have new people and older people so why not reopen the argument?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

It's semi-irrelevant since she's dead in the end, and I doubt we'll be hearing from them, much less seeing from them. Unless we'll wind up seeing visions of Kreia in KOTOR III... (Can someone say Obi-Wan?)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

This poll has been done before, as has the topic.  The search function is your friend.

And no, I don't think they are.  It's all pure speculation.  Until K3 comes out, we won't know.

I've been on this board since KOTOR II came out and I don't recall such a poll, that's probably just me not paying attention, but if there was one then it's my bad. But I ain't gonna do a search everytime I want to start a topic.

Anyway, I agree with you guys, until there is solid evidence, you really can't tell for sure, but it sure would make things more interesting if it were true.

Come to think of it, given that the story lines for K2 aren't always in synch with the game, one is inclined to question some things...

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Okay, in the final 'Kreia messing with Mical' cutscene, he declares that he now remembers who Kreia was, and that Kreia was keeping him from remembering earlier. But he rembered Arren Kae when you talk to him about Revan. So there's a little contradiction there.

That is confusing as are many other things in the game. If they are going to cut things out, they should cut all things out associated with it so people wouldn't be wondering WTF?

I have two word for ya

#1: No

#2: Way

Or

#1: Absolutely

#2: Not

Any way you put it its still a no

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

Okay, in the final 'Kreia messing with Mical' cutscene, he declares that he now remembers who Kreia was, and that Kreia was keeping him from remembering earlier. But he rembered Arren Kae when you talk to him about Revan. So there's a little contradiction there.

That is confusing as are many other things in the game. If they are going to cut things out, they should cut all things out associated with it so people wouldn't be wondering WTF?

I meant that it could be used as proof that Kreia is not Kae, unless they use that horrible 'Darth Vader killed your father in a sense' BS.

That is way to over done, hearing 'I am You Father/Mother' in KOTOR would REALLY lower my pride in the KOTOR universe

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said