F.E.A.R.

metadigital

...are not scary.

But the armored assault troopers. I so like to go all ninja on them.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Small children are frightening at the best of times, and must be dealt with by rapid belt-fed firepower. Speaking of which, have we heard from 11XHooah recently?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

We haven't. And I wonder why.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Is the little girl killing?  She looks oblivious to the whole affair.  Maybe she gets a gun later?  I wonder what the ESRB rating for a game featuring a little girl with a gun would be.

I think the point is that she is an alien thinggie (technical term), and therefore does not need a gun (rifle or munitionss in general).

More like a synchronous event to some calamitous eruption of deadly power, than a gun-toting pilgrim. :)

PS Hoohah is on boot camp and will not be near a computer for two months.

PPS Stop poulting my thread with Hoohah speculation. :angry: More little girls and Jack Thompson speculation. :-

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Is the little girl killing?  She looks oblivious to the whole affair.  Maybe she gets a gun later?  I wonder what the ESRB rating for a game featuring a little girl with a gun would be.

I think the point is that she is an alien thinggie (technical term),

I thought they were supposed to be supernatural enemies, hence F.E.A.R.

See that 'technical term'-thingie. Fear of the unkown and all that. Don't take the 'alien' literally.

kirottu said:

I think the point is that she is an alien thinggie (technical term), and therefore does not need a gun (rifle or munitionss in general).

I think she probably just needs a hug. :) She looks sad and helpless; it's all very Ringu, of course. Where have I seen the acronym F.E.A.R. before? I'm thinking 80s cartoon series or possibly puppets, but can't get a clear memory.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Hey, its a solid link.... guns, mayhem, guys in kevlar. Proper 11xHooah territory.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I played the demo (runs like crap) and things are wierder.

Those soldiers are clones, they are commanded by some guy that was told by the girl to "kill then all", its some wierd project were the clone super soldiers are connected to their CO or something (just a excuse to say "kill him and the troops stop") and there is some connection of the little girl, the soldier we play and the guy that gone nuts.

I do hope they improve performance, I know a FX 5600 is starting to be pretty dated by now but that is not excuse to see the game set on the lowest settings run like crap.

drakron.png

That game is looking quite sexy, in a non-fetish for gore way. Nice and crisp and all that :rolleyes:.

TBH i couldnt imagine there being much scare factor in that game, maybe with the little girl, and what she does :ph34r:, i dont think id find the F.E.A.R guys scary. *shrugs*

How's that scary?

kirottu said: