Unanswered Questions et al.

Hi

Just finished KOTORII for the first time. Several things strike me as really, REALLY odd.

1. Kreia and the exile have a really lethal force bond. If anyone remembers, kreia losing her hand felt like "Molten carbonite" to the exile. So how is it that when Kreia DIES, the exile walks away scot free?

2. They show the Ebon Hawk doing a free fall into green nothingness on Malachor V. Yet it conveniently flies up after the battle and takes everyone to safety.

3. G0-T0 disables Bao-Dur's remote and says " I cannot let you activate the mass shadow generator. This is where our programming conflicts" and guess what! Mass shadow generator goes active. Did G0-T0 suddenly drop dead allowing the remote to activate it? or a change of heart..er..processor?

4. They do the whole rigmarole over the Sonic imprint sensor being a tracking device and NOTHING happens with it.

5. Its REALLY CHEESY that the exile meets the main antagonist, Darth TRAYA in a place called TRAYUS academy. Gawd!!

I'm sure there are lots of other things, like some quests never getting complete, but these were the most irritating ones I had to get off my chest.

1. I wondered this as well. However, given that Kreia/Traya is a deceiver, I don't think the Force Bond was ever truly lethal.

2. I presume T3 is flying the ship and rescuing you. T3 is the pimp.

3. I don't remember, but I thought HK or someone ended up shooting G0T0. Either way, the whole G0T0/HK/Remote plot is clearly unfinished. Some of this stuff is in cut-content on the disc. There was another planet in the game that was cut, as well as part of the ending.

4. This is part of the cut-content. HK-47 was supposed to be able to lead you to the droid planet where are the HK-50's come from. At the last minute, part of this become the Droid Factory instead. You can discover in-game that there is no human communicating to you via G0T0. G0T0 is just a droid, and is behind the HK-50 droids that have been trying to kill you.

5. I imagine that Traya is older than we think and she was behind the academy and thusly named it, or she took her name from the academy and wasn't the first Darth Traya.

It is a shame that LucasArts rushed the game and we got an unfinished ending.

1. I wondered this as well.  However, given that Kreia/Traya is a deceiver, I don't think the Force Bond was ever truly lethal.

2. I presume T3 is flying the ship and rescuing you.  T3 is the pimp.

3. I don't remember, but I thought HK or someone ended up shooting G0T0.  Either way, the whole G0T0/HK/Remote plot is clearly unfinished.  Some of this stuff is in cut-content on the disc.  There was another planet in the game that was cut, as well as part of the ending.

4. This is part of the cut-content.  HK-47 was supposed to be able to lead you to the droid planet where are the HK-50's come from.  At the last minute, part of this become the Droid Factory instead.  You can discover in-game that there is no human communicating to you via G0T0.  G0T0 is just a droid, and is behind the HK-50 droids that have been trying to kill you.

5. I imagine that Traya is older than we think and she was behind the academy and thusly named it, or she took her name from the academy and wasn't the first Darth Traya.

It is a shame that LucasArts rushed the game and we got an unfinished ending.

Ok. :lol: assuming you're right (and no offence meant, just some obervations). But I do thank you for replying.

1. Still doesn't explain "molten carbonite" if the bond was false.

2. If T3 were pimpin the ship, he coulda stopped it from free-falling.

3. I replayed Traya's killing and no one shoots G0-T0. (and its obvious he IS the real G0-T0)

4. Agreed.

5. Considering her imaginative scheme for killing off the Force itself, they didn't come up with a better name than "Trayus" even if she founded it? Well, atleast they didn't name Darth Nihilus' ship as "Nihil" or something :lol: . Also I do not remember in any Star Wars books/Games etc., where subsequent Sith took on the names of old masters before them. They'd consider it an insult :lol:

NOTE: you can get Darth Nihilus' mask, but you can't wear it. AND Force Storm is waaaaaaaay too powerful, even for LS.

Hi

Just finished KOTORII for the first time. Several things strike me as really, REALLY odd.

1.  Kreia and the exile have a really lethal force bond. If anyone remembers, kreia losing her hand felt like "Molten carbonite" to the exile. So how is it that when Kreia DIES, the exile walks away scot free?

2.  They show the Ebon Hawk doing a free fall into green nothingness on Malachor V. Yet it conveniently flies up after the battle and takes everyone to safety.

3.  G0-T0 disables Bao-Dur's remote and says " I cannot let you activate the mass shadow generator. This is where our programming conflicts" and guess what! Mass shadow generator goes active. Did G0-T0 suddenly drop dead allowing the remote to activate it? or a change of heart..er..processor?

4.  They do the whole rigmarole over the Sonic imprint sensor being a tracking device and NOTHING happens with it.

5.  Its REALLY CHEESY that the exile meets the main antagonist, Darth TRAYA in a place called TRAYUS academy. Gawd!!

I'm sure there are lots of other things, like some quests never getting complete, but these were the most irritating ones I had to get off my chest.

1. According to Dead Jedi Master Vash the Force Bond breaks when one goes far toward the DS-side (Cut content)

2. Bad ending...

3. GO-TO was supposed to be killed by HK-47 and a few HK-51's (cut content). Also note when ending with DS the planet stays intact...

4. Remember that locked door near the broken HK-unit on Telos? There was the production factory of the HK's... (cut content)

True, this should go to the Spoilers forum.  I'm sure Battlewookie will move it.

Indeed...

Hi

1.  Kreia and the exile have a really lethal force bond. If anyone remembers, kreia losing her hand felt like "Molten carbonite" to the exile. So how is it that when Kreia DIES, the exile walks away scot free?

2.  They show the Ebon Hawk doing a free fall into green nothingness on Malachor V. Yet it conveniently flies up after the battle and takes everyone to safety.

3.  G0-T0 disables Bao-Dur's remote and says " I cannot let you activate the mass shadow generator. This is where our programming conflicts" and guess what! Mass shadow generator goes active. Did G0-T0 suddenly drop dead allowing the remote to activate it? or a change of heart..er..processor?

4.  They do the whole rigmarole over the Sonic imprint sensor being a tracking device and NOTHING happens with it.

5.  Its REALLY CHEESY that the exile meets the main antagonist, Darth TRAYA in a place called TRAYUS academy. Gawd!!

1. A) Like others mentioned, the force bond was gone because Kreia fell to the DS (again), though I think it is because B) the Exile did it

2. It was a method of keeping the Exile alive in the end.

3. Remote possibly got it off at the last second before being blown to bits by G0-T0, when it is too late for G0-T0 to halt the MSG

4. Cut content. Might be solved in III

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Hi

1. The Force Bond was never lethel. As for the Exile's hand, I always thought that Traya did that simple because she wanted the Exile to think it was lethel.

2. Everyone to safty? This is probably more cut content, considering Mira was still on the surface.

3. More cut content. HK was supposed to come in and bitch up some HK-50s, and GO-T0.

4. Ah, more cut content.

5. "There must always be a Darth Traya." I have always thought that this line, stated by Kriea, inferred that there were Darth Traya's before her. Darth Traya is a title, hence the Trayus Acadamy. 5,000 years before KotOR there could have been a Darth Traya who founded the Acadamy.

Guest MacleodCorp
Hi

Welcome to the Dark Side! :)

Online you will find speculation. A few weeks ago, I played the game through again. When I went through this time, I covered all the dialogue and sidequest options. I can honestly tell you that people online are trying to fill in the blanks. When you read a novel, you usually get all the information. As I look at webpages and threads that are online, which outline the events in KotOR II, there is no evidence for 80% of the explinations that people come up with.

Unfortuantly, there are gaps in the story, which can only be told by their creators. Therefore, there has to be another portion to the story somewhere, which is creditable. Until someone from ObsidianEnt or Lucas Arts realeases information, your questions may go unanswered.

Hi

1. When they cut M4-78 they also cut Master Vash, she was going to explain that if one of the bonded fall to the darkside the bond may fade and eventually break.

2. It wasn't nearly as damaged as in the prolouge, the only damage I've seen was that the left wing was slightly bent.

3. HK-47 blows up G0-T0 with the aid of the HK-51s

4. Orginally, as Darth Nihilus attacked Telos, HK would go to the planet's surface and infiltrate the cut HK factory, destroying the HK-50s and becoming the leader of the 51s.

5. Not really, Kreia could have named herself after the Trayus academy, and the only simulatrity is the Tray, the two words are pronounced differently.

when we are in battle our minds are sheilded from the pain. but when out of battle you will cry like a mofo if i get shot you little wound you...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

K2 seems to stick to the role of the Exile, as the player character tends to be a lone venturer throughout most of the game, including the beginning and the ending parts.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Was probably referring to the voice dialogue that was excluded from the game...

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Cool isn't it?

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said