Obsidian Way off Topic...

Cantousent

I can be the 'spam pool'. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Servant of Eru

Servant has an attack of one

Servant has a defense of one

Servant is a "Heckler of What the Hell am I doing" type card.

Special powers:

Once a thread, Servant can cast "I'm going to be the most obnoxious and sexually perverse pastor" spell. It really doesn't have an affect, but it sure is weird.

For three "Dammit, what did he just say" tokens, Servant can invoke the "OMGWTF@!@!!11@@@!!!!!!!!@#" power and confuse all players. No attacks for the next round.

For ten "I didn't cross the line. What line?" tokens, Servant can invoke the "Wrath of thread destruction" power. The thread will head for immediate deletion and the the threads on either side of the destroyed thread must have a combined defense of 100 or suffer lockdown. All participants in the destroyed thread take 50 points of "moderator's flame" damage.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Hey, I was hoping you guys might make cards for each other! ...Or even yourselves. Still, I think I can come up with a card for Mus? and Calax. bwahahaha.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Oerwinde

Attack: 1

Defense: 1

Oerwinde is a "Lurker" type card

Whenever a thread devoted to 80s cartoons is posted, Oerwinde gains +5/+5 and Trample

When a new game is announced, Oerwinde gets +3/+3 until end of turn

When jaguars4ever is put into play put one Transfan token on Oerwinde. Put one Transfan token on Oerwinde every turn that jaguars4ever is in play. Remove 5 Transfan tokens to put a Constructicon token into play. These act as 1/1 creatures. Sacrifice 5 Constructicon tokens to put a Devastator token into play. When Devastator is in play, opponent loses. No one can beat Devastator.

I figure that accurately describe's my posting pattern in CCG terms.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Musopticon?

Musopticon? has an attack of zero

Musopticon? has a defense of four

Musopticon? is a

Obsidian Plays

Calax

Calax has an attack of one half

Calax has a defense of one

Calax is a

Obsidian Plays

EnderWiggen

Ender has an attack of five

Ender has a defense of one

Ender is an

Obsidian Plays

Very good. :wub:

This in no way is an invitation to do me. I shall muster up the strength to write one shortly. Even though I have never seen one of these funny cards that you mentioned.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Alas, I have a PnP DnD game tomorrow and must sleep somewhere along the line. ...But I've got some wonderful powers for you, Darque! So, tomorrow when I get back... :wub:

Obsidian Plays

Alas, I have a PnP DnD game tomorrow and must sleep somewhere along the line.  ...But I've got some wonderful powers for you, Darque!  So, tomorrow when I get back...  ;)

No sleep to all requests are done!

Would Santa sleep on X-mas eve if the elves were running behind?!

Hell no, he'd break out his reindeer whip!

Good stuff.

Thanks Eldar.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I can't think of anything funny enough for a card. :)

Have I even been around long enough to develop powers?  Or am I a "flame fodder" type?

I think you, DL, and Silvershadow are "fangirl" type cards. The three of you would share the unique power "fangirl squeal", among others. :- And in your specific case, I think you can also classify as a "flame stopper" type card. Perhaps also complete with GoA resistance. :D

Hmm...this looks neat. I think I'll try one myself. :)