roshan

Don't we all?

Tombraiding!

Lost citadels!

Beatiful vistas!

Group tactics!

Eargasms!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Boredom!

Sorry, just had to...

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Don't rain on my parade.>_<

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, you *did* leave out the most important part... >_<

Edit: Mr. Baley, I do not know you very well, and I'm fairly sure I don't want to. But judging from the above post, I believe you need help. Immediate, competent help.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

IWD2 was the worst of the IE games, and it's the only one I didn't complete because it was plain old fahsion boring.

IWD was good. I enjoyed it; but still it pales incomparison to BG series or PST. Not even in the same league.

IWD3 is simply not needed. It would add nothing to the series.

The Bg series is a role-playing game. This is undispuatble as it does everything a RPG is supposed to - allows you to play your character in a reasonable matter.

Period.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

This has got to be the first time I have *wholly* agreed with Volo on something.

"Melee fighters seem to end up being the best characters in combat in pretty much all RPGs..."

No.

I take mages or clerics ANY day of ther week over wimpy fighters.

In NWN, I'd take rogue/shadowdancer/assassin over fighter any day of the week.

Game over.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I have given uip all hoipe foiiri falloiuit 3 and anoitiher toirment like game, buit this might still be a reality....

I want an icewind dale 3 with all the atmoiisphere oifi the oiiriginal.

Okay than you and me can make it!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf