pls help me How to kill Vrook

Vrook was hard?

Didn't think so. I always take Dantooine as my first planet and usually get about 2 levels in a prestige class by then.

Guardian 15/Marauder 2

Master Speed and double-sabre. It wasn't hard. Except every time he healed, I kept queing up Master Flurries.

My tips: Make sure you have Master Speed, helps a lot, use the lightsaber form which is + against Jedi obviously, it may just help a little bit. Finally, i would say if you are having real trouble with him, try using some adhesive grenades against him, then either frag grenades or blast away at him with a ranged weapon.

Good luck! :rolleyes:

:devil:

Edited by petay12

He can't be that hard to kill

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

I had that problem once.

1-before you start the fight, use ALL stimulants possible and your best shield. Make sure you use it before he hits you or you hit him (or even target him) otherwise, you will only have one item per round while you can boost yourself without the one-per-round limit.

2-pause the game after each round (if you don't know when they end, go to the auto-pause options in the menu) and boost yourself or heal by med pacs (IN THE EQUIPMENT SCREEN).

3-If nothing works then put on something with health regenaration and run for your life.

Hope I helped.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Just use the same stradegy that you used with Malak

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

Yeah, didn't you say your were a prestige class

Another way, (depending on your Jedi class and prestige class), would be to use master speed and energy shield to cut down damage. Use two single lightsabers with a nextor crystal and a sigil crystal for each, and use master power strike or master flurry. You can get Kreia to create other items to enhance your lightsaber. Or enhance your melee weapons and use hit and run tactics, and keep on healing after every round.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Basically chop as fast as you can

• 11 months later...

Vrook is probably the hardest Jedi Master To Kill.My suggestion to u is fight him with the ways every1 else is telling u but run behind the tree and Vrook should stop attacking.That way, u can heal urself and prepare to fight again!

What everyone here have said...should work

For me...to kill Vrook...i have used a Hyper Strenght...with a hyper Stamina...and a Echani Shield.....and i have used force lightning on him

So there is no reason for you...to not be able to beat him..with all those solution..we gave you

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

more information of course would be useful. if you are a consular you may have more success equipping wis&cha boosting items and casting "alter" force powers like battle meditation, force scream or plague, that'll make him weaker so you have better chances of success using "control" force powers such as stasis, fear or choke. much depends on class, level, attributes and equipment, and force powers, knowing all that you can plan a better strategy. if most of your force powers ain't armor restricted and you have the proficiencies you could wear a good armor, [Treat Injury]have Kreia make some str&con boosting underlays, [Repair]protective overlays, try to maximize the strengths of your Exile.

Edited by jinger

Alternatively, it helps to boost both Wisdom and Strength as much as possible. Found that Critical Strike works effectively against him, even if stun effect fails from Critical Strike. Hyper-Adrenal Strength with perhaps Sith power gauntlets will increase that that substantially. Plague can slow him while Master Speed will amplify disparity between Exile's speed and his. No doubt Vrook's Master Heal will restore his Vitality. PC crystal works, if your character is at least around say level 22-26 in terms of adding bonuses to stats.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Speaking of Jedi Masters, I'm kind of surprised that the other Jedi Masters were not as hard to kill as Vrook. I mean, they're Masters... they shouldn't have been as easy as they were.

Maybe because Vrook is the most experienced...who knows

Recently I just fought Vrook in a battle or should I say, the battle? Anyway, I found he uses alot of Force, so maybe if you have the Force power you should try 'Force Drain'. I found it really handy, once you have drained all or most of his Force power he is unable to heal or hurt you, then you may switch to offensive and attack him. Once the Force is out of the way he isn't very hard.

:) Good luck!

I'd recomend waiting till he goes to sleep or you could slip him a mickey

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I have tried this recently...he was very easy...anyway for me

Just cast..force plague on him....followed by force lightning....i must say the battle was easy

And it's true that Vrook need to sleep...an eternal sleep

*Sleep Vrook...your time as a Jedi Master is over*

Edited by Darth Keyan