Couple of Questions

Greetings!

So I was browsing the list somewhere on what makes the best Saber and I saw a Hurrikaine Crystal but can't for the life of me find any information as to where it might be. Is it a random drop or what?

My other question was using the console to give an item...I hit the ~ key to bring the invisible menu and then I'll type in GiveItem then space then u_l_crys_x23 but nothing ever happens.

I've edited my StarWars.ini file appropriately and now I'm just confused. Am I supposed to hit shift to get the _? is the _l_ a lower case L ? ARRGH! Now I've gotten cheats to work before restarting mini-games and the like but Item creation is driving me nuts.

Can anyone help?

I also have never "seen" the hurricane crystal, despite playing K2 a lot! I just recently found out about it here, but i havent gotten any more information, except that its supposed to appear somewhere in the game. Perhaps someone could tell me & and rass how to find it :ph34r: ?!?!?!?

The Hurrikaine crystal was meant to be a fixed (i.e. non random) drop in the prison area of Malachor V. As this area was cut from the finished game (and the crystal was never meant to appear in a random drop) then so was the crystal.

It is possible to get this crystal, but only by cheating (look here for info). Alternatively, you could wait for the restoration project to finish, as this is one of the areas being restored (info here).

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

i've used the console to get it before. if i remember correctly, it's pretty much exactly the same as the phond crystal, except instead of physical damage, it's unstoppable damage

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

But special item drops on Malachor V are kind of wasted, don't you think? The game is practically over; and installing them requires a lot of backtracking to a single workbench--for very little gain. I didn't bother.

-Spoiler tagged. We are in General after all -Battlewookiee

Edited by Battlewookiee

everytime I've tried to use the console cheats in game it just gives me an unnamed thermal detonator that's been upgraded somehow so I can't break it down and i can't unupgrade it...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.