The ever present plot twist

;) You have to be pretty nieve to not expect a plot twist in the sequel or should I call it a v1.5 not a "full" sequel

Since Blizzard & Lucas Arts bascialy gave Obsidian the engine, models, art, and Lucas the Idea. It amounts to a painter being given a canvas, some, paint, a brush, and Lucas saying paint some fruit but since they had restrictions from Lucas they said but no grapes, and there must be an apple in the painting. Everything else is oiginal by Obsidian which is not much

I expect for KOTOR 2 to be a huge let down, lets face it the Dev is lazy come on 2+ years to work on the engine and the can't get colored saber glows to work and light up dark caves, "Everyone and their grand mother know that lightsabers CAST A GLOW" If this is left out Obsidian wins for biggest whimps.

Yeah they are touting or tuting their own horn by saying they have bigger worlds and less loading times, and a farther draw distance. For me that was all more than enough in part 1.

I would have preffered the option for hoods up or down, an extra party member, xbox live functionality, custome hilts, space combat. anything except the weak stuff they put in.

And expect a major plot twist, its the series signature like mario with no mush rooms, Halo with no guns, Metal Gear with out sneaking. Dare I say we get the option to join the Sith Lords: There I said it sorry for the spoiler. :p

Not another big rant! Your last one didn't achieve much now, did it?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

;) You have to be pretty nieve to not expect a plot twist in the sequel or should I call it a v1.5 not a "full" sequel

Since Blizzard & Lucas Arts bascialy gave Obsidian the engine, models, art, and Lucas the Idea. It amounts to a painter being given a canvas, some, paint, a brush, and Lucas saying paint some fruit but since they had restrictions from Lucas they said but no grapes, and there must be an apple in the painting. Everything else is oiginal by Obsidian which is not much

I expect for KOTOR 2 to be a huge let down, lets face it the Dev is lazy come on 2+ years to work on the engine and the can't get colored saber glows to work and light up dark caves, "Everyone and their grand mother know that lightsabers CAST A GLOW" If this is left out Obsidian wins for biggest whimps.

Yeah they are touting or tuting their own horn by saying they have bigger worlds and less loading times, and a farther draw distance. For me that was all more than enough in part 1.

I would have preffered the option for hoods up or down, an extra party member, xbox live functionality, custome hilts, space combat. anything except the weak stuff they put in.

And expect a major plot twist, its the series signature like mario with no mush rooms, Halo with no guns, Metal Gear with out sneaking. Dare I say we get the option to join the Sith Lords: There I said it sorry for the spoiler. :p

Ive got an idea, why dont YOU make a game, your own engine, ideas, storyline, etc etc, and we will see how long it takes!! <_<

Ive got an idea, why dont YOU make a game, your own engine, ideas, storyline, etc etc, and we will see how long it takes!! <_<

Atleast that would keep him quiet! :D

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Yes, please do.

;)

Oh, please Master Jedimafia, enlighten us some more with your infinite wisdom!

most definitly finite :p

I suppose you all "choose" to overlook flaws and actually prefer inferior games,thats fine.

Name the last xbox game Obsidian made?

Have they even stated they are using "bump mapping" on xbox

as musch as I can tell the drawn distances look equal to part 1 when campared head to head, i.e. to screenshot to screenshot.

someone should start a new topic "The Five Best Things KOTOR 2 has over KOTOR 1" (I doubt people can list more than 2 things "worth listing" :)

If you thing KotOR2 is gonna be so bad. Why are you even here? Or are you just a sook?

;)

I suppose you all "choose" to overlook flaws and actually prefer inferior games,thats fine.

as musch as I can tell the drawn distances look equal to part 1 when campared head to head, i.e. to screenshot to screenshot.

someone should start a new topic "The Five Best Things KOTOR 2 has over KOTOR 1" (I doubt people can list more than 2 things "worth listing" :)

1. better DS

2. flowing robes

3. upgradable swoop bikes

4. weapon switching during combat

5. new storyline, characters, plot and subplot

6. improved long range weapons

and this is a new KotOR, i loved the original and i myself would be more than a little dissappointed if they deviated from that formula to much

p.s theres always one! if you dont like it dont buy it, but dont talk sh*t to us real fans of the game <_<

;)

:o Sory I forgot this before guys, the Title of the game is the "Sith Lords" not the Sith Queens or Princess or The Sith Barones, so in response to a thread I read here I seriously doubt that the main charcter can be a female. Lords is a gender refernce which identifies only with the males. Sure females can play dark side but they won't a a Lord they can be the wife of a Sith Lord.

P.S. is it me or from the released art I think that the Dark masked sith and the ligh "good" blonde chick are one in the same.sure they drawn battling but that may be just a mataphor. :o

;)

1. better DS

2. flowing robes

3. upgradable swoop bikes

4. weapon switching during combat

5. new storyline, characters, plot and subplot

6. improved long range weapons

and this is a new KotOR, i loved the original and i myself would be more than a little dissappointed if they deviated from that formula to much

p.s theres always one! if you dont like it dont buy it, but dont talk sh*t to us real fans of the game <_<

7. Hoods

8. Apprentices

9. More Sabre colours (not one I'm bothered about but is quite popular).

10. More than two endings.

Do you want any more?

;) Those are all "improved" been there done that stuff I should have clarrified by suggesting new unique cool WOW factor stuff.

Sorry for my bad typing in the previous post I type fast and rarely proof it.

All in all excellent items in the list I hope they're all they're cracked up to be. :p

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."

- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back' 1985)

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."

- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

;)

:o Sory I forgot this before guys, the Title of the game is the "Sith Lords" not the Sith Queens or Princess or The Sith Barones, so in response to a thread I read here I seriously doubt that the main charcter can be a female. Lords is a gender refernce which identifies only with the males. Sure females can play dark side but they won't a a Lord they can be the wife of a Sith Lord.

P.S. is it me or from the released art I think that the Dark masked sith and the ligh "good" blonde chick are one in the same.sure they drawn battling but that may be just a mataphor. :o

:o:o:o shock horror!!!! been there done that, your ideas arent original <_<

;) Those are all "improved" been there done that stuff I should have clarrified by suggesting new unique cool WOW factor stuff.

All in all excellent items in the list I hope they're all they're cracked up to be. :p

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."

The thing is there arn't going for something completly different! It worked well in K1 and now they are trying to improve on that.

What thats totally new do you want them to add? A pie eating contest! A w*nking competition!

Tell me what do u want to see?

The thing is there arn't going for something completly different! It worked well in K1 and now they are trying to improve on that.

which is no bad thing in my book

Hmm, Mr Mafia gone kinda quiet on this subject!

Hmm, Mr Mafia gone kinda quiet on this subject!

haha yeah maybe he realized he was wrong :o:o

Nah i think he is off makin up some even more wild sh1t! :o

Or he has decided to actually make his own game. :D

Yeah, crappin on about romance leadin to the DS! :blink:

I think most people will agree that this game will be better even if there are no major changes.

Storming a company's message board, demanding new features be added (not suggesting), and then calling the game 'Version 1.5' because they didn't listen to you is the height of obnoxiousness.

May I suggest never involving yourself in Diplomacy?

"Your country will accept this treaty I wrote RIGHT NOW!

No?

Well, your country sucks anyway."

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?