Prison Break

Hurlshort

Anyone else catch this? It looks like a pretty decent series. They actually did a fair share of research on the Prison system, so it's not way innaccurate. Pretty good conspiracy plot stuff too. I think it's going to be a decent series, kinda reminds me of season 1 of 24 (before it got pretentious)

I loved Johnny Zero too...

I don't get some of the stuff they keep on. Firefly and Johnny Zero might not have been rating kings, but they had good cult followings going. At least you hear about Firefly, Johnny Zero was yanked like it never existed in the first place.

FOX blows

they kept the simpsons and family guy so they can't be all bad... and for some reason when I looked at the title I was reminded of one of the commercials in GTA3 where they release a bunch of psychos to duke it out in the town and display it on nat'l tv, the people loved it because they were "part of the action!"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The basic plot is that a contractor/engineer/something-like-that has a brother on death row who he believes innocent. And so he robs a bank with the purpose of being arrested. Having helped to design/build the prison to which he is sent, he plans to break himself and his brother out.

I havent actually seen the show, but this is what I derived from advertisements.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I loved Johnny Zero too...

I don't get some of the stuff they keep on.  Firefly and Johnny Zero might not have been rating kings, but they had good cult followings going.  At least you hear about Firefly, Johnny Zero was yanked like it never existed in the first place.

FOX blows

Pretty much.

The worst bit was they cancelled it on the day of a two hour episode of American Idol so I thought it'd be on the next week. When it wasn't I was all OMGWTFBBQ?!! Then I asked the internets why it was not on and all I could find was outraged fans. :ph34r:

I saw the encore tonight, my sister winced when the Mafia inmates

cut off his toes

even though they didn't show it.

Great show, probably be cancelled before the season's up though if ratings aren't stellar.

Does anyone else who watched the show now have a desire to get a full body 'undershirt' tattoo now, or is that just me?

I miss John Doe...am I the only one?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast