Carth's gonna get iiiiiit (Oct 4)

Nice to see you back with the update Aimo. Excellent as always =] .

Is the color bleeding over the edges in the first one a temporary thing that gets painted over later, or is it just part of the style/picture?

Never seen you mention Painter XI before...

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Sweet works aimo! I like your new painting style!

Can we ask you (I'm sure it must interest lots of us) if it is possible to digitalize Exile? I just read the few pages you put on the net and waw, it looks great!

Thanks for answering... :D

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...

Why isn't the stuff in this thread with the stuff in the Star Wars Fan Art thread?

Do you guys think it is too good to be with the other drawings? Do you think the other drawings are going to taint these drawings?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah, because she(?) thinks she's(?) better then everyone.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

How bout she started it before everyone compiled it and had 40-over pages of stuff already that it's too much for her to compile all of that and put it in the fan art thread? How bout this is a new thread started by the Mods themselves cos her old thread was 40-over pages already? how bout you try not to be so uptight and enjoy things as it is? How about thinking before posting and how about knowing all the facts before complaining?

Edited by Eisu

But she is better than most people. Don't get me wrong, I have no objection to everyone making their own art thread nor am I saying their bad either but Aimo started before the "central" thread convention and she has a big collection to show anyway.

Edited by dufflover

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Aimo you are amazing. I took out a pencil and piece of paper just to remember how hard it is to draw (and how bad i am at it).

Your drawings are really entertaining. I enjoy how you have a lot of emotion in them (especially DSF exile killing Kaver), and they have a classic feel to them. Keep it up :)

How bout she started it before everyone compiled it and had 40-over pages of stuff already that it's too much for her to compile all of that and put it in the fan art thread? How bout this is a new thread started by the Mods themselves cos her old thread was 40-over pages already? how bout you try not to be so uptight and enjoy things as it is? How about thinking before posting and how about knowing all the facts before complaining?

:dumps a bucket of water over Eisu's head: calm down buddy, you don't want to scare people off from looking in awe at Aimo's Picses do you?

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

:dumps a bucket of water over Eisu's head: calm down girl, you don't want to scare people off from looking in awe at Aimo's Picses do you?

I'm a guy.

Fridolin: Actually, to clear it up, the game is based on freeform... if a person wants their Revan to be a guy, then it's a guy and if a person (say Aimo) wants Revan to be a girl, then it's a girl... basically, it's an open game and, oh, it just so happens Aimo plays the game with Revan as a girl and oh, she wants to draw Revan as a girl... seriously, who are we to stop her? I mean, it's HER game she's basing her drawings on, not everyone else's....'

I wish people would stop the, :"Revan and/or Exile's a guy, idjit" cos seriously, the game is an open game... some people played them as guys, some people as girls and some people as mix and some people even had all the time to try all choices... so these people can draw their Revan and/or Exile with whatever gender they want...

Geez, I'd hate to see the Jedi Academy purists that goes, "Jaden's a Twi' Lek, mormon!!!" or "Jaden's a guy Rodian, puss-head!" when they see someone draw Jaden with the avatar they played Jaden in...

Edit:

*shakes head*

Calax is right, I should stop replying these angry replies or people will stop coming to Aimo's thread

Edited by Eisu

Having my own thread has nothing to do with being arrogant in any way, though it's easy for someone to just say that from out of the blue. The way I see it, the reasons why this 'personal thread' exists are:

1) I post a lot of art on each update, which in the past can be a up to 4 pics within a few updates in a week. My older thread reached 50+ pages (containing more than 40-50 artworks I made) on its own before being locked for length by the moderators. Therefore, posting solely in this thread helps to avoid flooding art threads that are shared by various individuals.

2) Most of my scene/comic art depict storyline spoilers, which would make them inappropriate to be posted in the Fan Art thread, which in turn is located in the General section of the forums. God-forbid, I'll then be chastised for posting spoilers!

3) The Mods haven't voiced their objections to this thread in its almost a whole year of existence, so until they say otherwise, I wouldn't mind keeping it as it is.

There you go.

I'm sorry, but just to clear this up, Revan is actually a guy and the exile is a chick

Dude, Revan and Exile are whoever players want them to be: male or female, black or white, proper or cheeky or thuglike, saint or sinner. That's why we have those adjustable options in the Character Creation Screen, alignment meter, and gender/alignment-specific responses. I've drawn and played both genders of Revan and Exile, but it just so happens I'm more partial to the female versions.

Enha Dyone: Thanks for your interest, but I won't be converting EXILE into PDF format for download until Summer 2006.

Blank: Thank you! And yeah, drawing is a difficult business! I still look at my older art from 10 years ago and remember how easy it was to give up back then.

Petay, Darkside, Gabrielle, Mothman, julianw, Zulu_86, julonia17, MasterRevan,: Thanks :)

Dufflover: Is the color bleeding over the edges in the first one a temporary thing that gets painted over later, or is it just part of the style/picture?

Never seen you mention Painter XI before...

Yep, they're temporary; I'll be erasing them after the colors for a certain section is complete. I just leave them in initially so that I won't have to worry about making a conscious effort of staying within the lines.

And my bad, it shoulda been Painter IX (skipped a few versions >.<). I was using Photoshop to paint in the past, but I've recently gone back to my first painting love *hugs painter*

Germi91: Though I welcome criticisms, I would appreciate it more if you could offer the constructive variety. When you say 'the others aren't as well drawn', can you elaborate on why you think that is so? Like for me, I can see anatomical mistakes in the Ulic/Exile piece, as Exile's torso is a bit long, making her arms look too short even when folded (will fix 'em while I paint, that's the beauty of being in progress). Only with specifics can I reflect on mistakes that my eyes may have missed.

Calax: Ouuuch, dude, Eisu's a guy ^_^;;

Anyway, not too sure if you people have seen these that I made a while ago...

What if, during the meeting before Exile's trip to Malachor V...Carth finally had enough of waiting for Revan? And so was Exile when it came to Atton?

20050818.gif

And at that same moment, Revan felt a huge disturbance in the Forces, and raced quickly to the arms of her Carthy-Poo, only to discover...

20050821.gif

Yeep.

Okay, that was a long post ^_^ Gotta get back to work! Thanks for viewing.

Edited by aimo

What if, during the meeting before Exile's trip to Malachor V...Carth finally had enough of waiting for Revan? And so was Exile when it came to Atton?

Considering how there's no male Revan (one Revan....two Revans :p ), I woulda thought Carth would be fallin' for Bastila :wub: .

*waits for all the fools to destroy themselves to leave Bastila for the taking* :wub:

And my bad, it shoulda been Painter IX (skipped a few versions >.<). I was using Photoshop to paint in the past, but I've recently gone back to my first painting love *hugs painter*

I don't even know what Painter is :huh: so I wouldn't know about the versions. I've heard of Photoshop though :p .

Goes to Google: "ahhh, so that's what it is"

Edited by dufflover

sigpic0yb.jpg

Thanks for information Aimo...

I've already seen these pics in your sketches gallery hee hee, but well done anyway :wub:

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I skimmed through the first couple of posts after my last one, and it seems you guys don't understand. I was joking. I was making a joke because Amino is better then the people in the other thread. You guys should calm down.

snip

And at that same moment, Revan felt a huge disturbance in the Forces, and raced quickly to the arms of her Carthy-Poo, only to discover...

snip

Yeep.

Absolute gold. :wub:

sig2.gif

Yeah, I skimmed through the first couple of posts after my last one, and it seems you guys don't understand.  I was joking.  I was making a joke because Amino is better then the people in the other thread.  You guys should calm down.

Next time you wanna do a "joke" on the internet, you don't follow it up with a diss and you put in at least a "j/k" at the end of it so people know it's a "joke"...

Edited by Eisu

^Totally baited. :D

And totally not going to comment on sketches. The finished, colored work however; near-amazing. I think the faces a need a bit more work, but your lining really shines.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

After not having Internet for two days, you people absolutely AMAZE me with your art!! Thank you!

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Yeah, I skimmed through the first couple of posts after my last one, and it seems you guys don't understand.  I was joking.  I was making a joke because Amino is better then the people in the other thread.  You guys should calm down.

Next time you wanna do a "joke" on the internet, you don't follow it up with a diss and you put in at least a "j/k" at the end of it so people know it's a "joke"...

It isn't my problem if people don't want to hear the truth. Thats right, the truth.

Stop crying.