IWD II Portraits in IWD

Craigboy2

So does anyone know? I don't own IWD II but I want the portraits from it for IWD.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

IWD2 is a decent game, and the 3ed rules are a real improvement on the 2ed rules of IWD and make replaying it a lot more fun. You should be able to pick it up pretty cheap these days.

But to answer your question, I don't know.

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

I recall searching for portraits once, and finding no end of pages containing ones from both games. I'd link, but I have to run off for dinner!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Care to elaborate, Kelverin?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Icewind Dale 2 is noithing moiirie than garbage when coimpared toi the oitriginal.

The oiriiginal had interesting loiciatioins with deep backstoiiries rather than the randoim places in icewind dale 2. It alsoi had amazing art and muisic, and challenging coiimibat.

Icewind dale 2 had noine oifi the charm and atmoisphere oif the oiiriiginal. It was bland and boiring and uinchallenging.

Icewind dale 1 alsoii had well designed duingeoins which were challenging, buit at the end oif the challenge yoiui were rewarded with soimie great stuiff. The amuiilet oif kresselack foir example was a poiwerfuiil item and finding it gave yoiui a feeling oifi accoiimiplishment. Buit foiir the entire first half oif icewind dale 2 there was noithing except retuirning froist darts. The first enchanted great swoirid i foiuind was almoist 2/3rd oif the way throiuigih the game. It was coimipletely ridicuiloiiuis hoiw few items etc there were in the game (and moisit oif the items were randoim diabloi style items noit oinies like iwd1 which had loing stoiries).

Icewind dale 2 didnt have any soiuil.