Hidden Jedi

It an ending of one part and the beginning of another, within or after K2...

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Ah all too true

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

• 2 weeks later...
Weren't those the Lost Jedi? I mean Jedi who are hiding when the Sith threatened the galaxy. Like Vrook, Kavar, Vash, Zez-kai Ell and Atris. There's also Bastila.

...and Jolee, and Juhani, and Dustil, and Mekel, and Yuuthura(yes, she could have lived and been converted)...

Also, the Rakata were on the verge of introducing themselves to the Force once more.

And keep in mind, the Miraluka Tragedy killed the last (official) Jedi Council...not the Jedi Order itself. Only few and select Jedi Masters went. There were plenty of other Masters who - not part of the Jedi High Council - stayed behind. That's not including all the Jedi Knights, Padawans, and Apprentices who were still teaching, learning, and training.

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

Weren't those the Lost Jedi? I mean Jedi who are hiding when the Sith threatened the galaxy. Like Vrook, Kavar, Vash, Zez-kai Ell and Atris. There's also Bastila.

...and Jolee, and Juhani, and Dustil, and Mekel, and Yuuthura(yes, she could have lived and been converted)...

Also, the Rakata were on the verge of introducing themselves to the Force once more.

And keep in mind, the Miraluka Tragedy killed the last (official) Jedi Council...not the Jedi Order itself. Only few and select Jedi Masters went. There were plenty of other Masters who - not part of the Jedi High Council - stayed behind. That's not including all the Jedi Knights, Padawans, and Apprentices who were still teaching, learning, and training.

Just wondering. who is Saphari Dakari. (unless u made it up.)

I did make him up, but I am working on some fan-fiction that I hope to get online sometime soon.

If you still wanna know though:

Seraphis Dakari was a Twi'lek Jedi Master and senior member of the Jedi High Council. He fought in one of the first rounds of fighting on Ruusan shortly after being Knighted, but came back to Coruscant to take on an apprentice.

He taught his students the very intricacies of the Light Side, but he also taught them how to use the Dark Side as a tool and shield for the Light. After a highly successful career as a Jedi Master that spanned over a hundred years, and after training many successful students, one of his former Padawans fell to the Dark Side and killed her own apprentice shortly after master Dakari took on a new Padawan.

Jedi Master Dakari and his new apprentice were assigned the task to seek out and bring in his former student to face judgment. However, Seraphis was forced to kill her. When he and his padawan returned the Jedi Council had turned on their Senior Member and exiled him from the Order. They blamed his teachings for her fall, and banned them from Jedi literature, lore, and training. Essentially whipping clean his very existence from Jedi history. Many former students of his were then sent to the Agriculture Corps and those who stayed were forbidden to train others. Considering how Dakari's last apprentice had been under his tutelage for a very short time, he was not faced with these same restrictions, and eventually became one of the wisest and most powerful Jedi of the Order.

Can you guess who that is? :wub:"

PS: Sorry for the book... :wub:

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

bastila isn't part of the jedi order... she is doing what Revan told her and is most likly thought of to be dead... as for people like Jolie he has probably died of old age by now... but what about the cat chick and revan and deciple and exile and atton and the blind chick and the handmaiden and atris and master vrook and master vandar and master kavar and master etc......