Fun with editors

This isn't about cheating per se, but it is about using an editor. It's not to hard to find KSE (KoTOR Savegame Editor) on the web. One of the things it allows you to do is change player appearance.

There's both a model and a portrait for Atris (as if she could join your party at one point?), so she's pretty easy to make into your "exile". She never removes the her trademark outfit... which kinda sucks, but isn't so different than the Mandalore/Kreia/Hanharr/GOTO/HK/T3(and Visas to some degree) situation if you think about it (I'm curious at what point in the design process they decided... let's only let them change outfits on three characters or so... any more would spoil them). She also never visibly goes darkside (grey and crusty). The famed but unused "Darth Traya" model could also be used with the Atris portrait if you wanted, and you play through the game like that...

OR... you could play with the Darth Nihilus model. Since he's an.... irregular model, he lacks the animations for stuff like... typing at a computer console. On the upside his weapon "flourish" is seemingly completely unique (you check this out on Peragus as soon as you grab the vibroblade). It's tempting to play through with him so he could not suck for once.

Similarly, you can pick pretty much any model, though other ones can be buggy I've found. The more normal they are, the better they tend to work. Party ones especially ie. - you could pick Handmaiden for a female exile with no real party conflicts since you wouldn't have her in a party anyway.

It's not cheating anyhow, but I think it makes for an amusing game.

You can do this for other characters in your party too, not just Exile. The joy of turning Disciple into a gizka has been discussed on these forums before.

I did that...

...and laughed like I hadn't in years. Seriously. :blink:

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

someone should try playing as Vandar or turn Kreia into Bastila

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

What happens when the gizka is jedified?

The only thing that's different is the character model. He still works the same. It's kind of wierd, because when he fights, he'll ususally just sit there and damage points will appear over the enemy's head. As you undoubtedly saw from the screenshot above, the force powers that have a visual component still work spectacularly. It's especially funny when the Force Lightning (or Storm or whatever) comes out of the gizka's mouth.

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif

Unfortunately not all models have animations and we don't see the lightsaber when a model doesn't have lighsaber animations. The character just stands in place and still inflict damage but you don't seee any movement. That's not a problem with tk102's editor: it's really a model problem (per example, B4-D4 was never intended to wield a lightsaber so no corresponding animations have been made.)

Maybe I should try having my Exile be a little girl. lol then she would have been an infant when she orders Bao-Dur to activate the Mass Shadow Generator

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Someone should transform Atton into Bastila and play as a female Exile :rolleyes: (w00t)

DAWUSS

Much appreciated, would take the game towards another direction as an alternative.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

A great man said BLEH!

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said