Stuck On Nar Shaddaa.. and other things

I completed all the refugee quests and helping out Fassa as well. I am still not getting the cutscene where the other ship lands and takes over the Ebon Hawk. Yes, I already handed the Hawk over to the dude who claimed it was his, but for some weird reason can still enter it. This allowed me to convert Atton, Bao-Dur AND the Disciple into Jedi. I defeated all the pazaak players. I stole from Vogga AND convinced him to let me have a go at G0-T0. I wiped out both the Serroco gang AND every member of Saquesh's gang (including Saquesh). Have I missed a trigger?

Also I have completed Telos, Dantooine and Onderon (Part 1) before going to Nar Shaddaa. (Note: I had the Mandalore in my party so the group you get in the warehouse has now gone to Dxun.)

Other stuck Quests:

I never got the two criminals in Telos. I went to Czerka after EVERY SINGLE thing I did on Telos.

The ladies you're supposed to talk to to complete the Redemption quest in Dantooine disappeared.

Heeeellllllppppp!!1 :o:-

I completed all the refugee quests and helping out Fassa as well. I am still not getting the cutscene where the other ship lands and takes over the Ebon Hawk. Yes, I already handed the Hawk over to the dude who claimed it was his, but for some weird reason can still enter it. This allowed me to convert Atton, Bao-Dur AND the Disciple into Jedi. I defeated all the pazaak players. I stole from Vogga AND convinced him to let me have a go at G0-T0. I wiped out both the Serroco gang AND every member of Saquesh's gang (including Saquesh). Have I missed a trigger?

Also I have completed Telos, Dantooine and Onderon (Part 1) before going to Nar Shaddaa. (Note: I had the Mandalore in my party so the group you get in the warehouse has now gone to Dxun.)

Other stuck Quests:

I never got the two criminals in Telos. I went to Czerka after EVERY SINGLE thing I did on Telos.

The ladies you're supposed to talk to to complete the Redemption quest in Dantooine disappeared.

Heeeellllllppppp!!1  :(  :)

Do you still have access to the airspeeder? If so, I think that's the problem. Fly the thing back to the Refugee sector and walk back to Ebon Hawk--going back out through that entrance on foot I think is the trigger. The airspeeder lets you complete quests outside the Refugee Sector without forwarding the plot, as long as you remember to walk back out when you're done. The takeover always happened right after that.

(You are only able to complete the other two quests with any certainty with TSLRP's restoration mod. Dantooine is hopeless without it. But the criminals should appear on Telos. They were present in Czerka office right after I'd talked to the TSL commander and Ithorians, but before I'd sided with either group--but this quest may give you more time leeway than some others. I've only ever seen them on Telos' surface once, and can't figure out what I did differently that time.)

First off, a thank you to everyone for their replies and welcomes. I thought I would reply to all the ...er.. replies at once. Hope thats ok.

Did you try bribing the little guy outside the cantina?

The wee mouse? Yes I did. I've also paid the info guy outside the swoop race place.

isn't this in the wrong forum?

Thank you for that. Could you specify the correct forum for such queries? Would help me out a lot in the future.

Other stuck Quests:

Heeeellllllppppp!!1  :luck:  :)

Do you still have access to the airspeeder? If so, I think that's the problem. Fly the thing back to the Refugee sector and walk back to Ebon Hawk--going back out through that entrance on foot I think is the trigger. The airspeeder lets you complete quests outside the Refugee Sector without forwarding the plot, as long as you remember to walk back out when you're done. The takeover always happened right after that.

(You are only able to complete the other two quests with any certainty with TSLRP's restoration mod. Dantooine is hopeless without it. But the criminals should appear on Telos. They were present in Czerka office right after I'd talked to the TSL commander and Ithorians, but before I'd sided with either group--but this quest may give you more time leeway than some others. I've only ever seen them on Telos' surface once, and can't figure out what I did differently that time.)

I will do as you suggest with the airspeeder. Thank you again. At the risk of sounding like a moron (might be too late there :D ) what is TSLRP's restoration mod? or TSLRP? Also I read something about a cave exploit in Korriban that allows for ungodly levels. Could you tell me something about that? I do thank you for all the help.

TSLRP is the The Sith Lords Restoration Project. Basically to restore anything that the devs cut-out due to Lucasarts deadline (basically important scenes and areas and make the story more complete) And the cave is when you enter the tomb in the cave, there is a room where there is a dead body (which looks like Dustil Onasi) and if you keep looting it (even if its empty) Hssiss's will keep spawning in.

I would have thought that the Proper forum would be the "help" forum but I'm probably wrong.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Seeing as there is no such forum (well, to my knowledge), most of these type of things will be post here, since it is no technical issue...

Anyways, on topic:

Welcome to the boards and keep us informed if the quick entry and exit of the Refugee sector will fix your issue...

It did. I am now on Korriban. I took Mandalore to Dantooine on the way. Esok (red mandalorian dude in the merc group) dies, but the others sign up. Thank you all very much for your help.

Just keep talking to NPCs in the game and let the quests, including the sidequests guide you through.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Yeah, if you want to be strong you need to do Side Quests

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said