Star Wars Fan Art

Sentry: Good work on the Satasn pic, really like it!

KOR: Well begun drawing, I absolutely want to see the final pic...

Zulu: Great modeling, I'm really impressed. I'm not sure I understand why Visas has glasses but anyway good pic here.

Pixies: Always been an artist to my eyes :)

ED :rolleyes:

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zulu: Great modeling, I'm really impressed. I'm not sure I understand why Visas has glasses but anyway good pic here.

Cheers :D

Actually, they're not glasses persay, though I was really interested on what people thought they might be - they're little cloth bands that cover the eyes - they're deliberately like the ones that Jerec from Dark Forces II (Jedi Knight) wears - he's apparently another Miraluka (though I can't believe I didn't put the two together until someone pointed it out in the sexiest thread...)

Where as there I get the feeling that the bands were supposed to hide the fact that Christopher Neame blatantly had something filling his eye sockets (not that you can blame them for having to do this) in a Star Wars reality, Jerec would have used them to shield his gaping sockets (I don't know if he was worried about offending someone or not - I don't know) Anyway, so I thought about using them here for Visas. Further more they add a bit of character and expression, because they do look like 'shades. I could show you Visas without the eye bands. A) it's not pretty and b) some of the expression is lost.

Or something like that :ermm:

Har, har, har.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Thanx for the feedback guys :)

Here is a digitally inked and colored version of my stupid old comic:

post-5816-1128380853_thumb.jpg

The comic was never well drawn so I didn't bother to take much time finishing it tonight, but atleast I got a project completed :huh:

Zulu: Visas is as pretty as ever and I love that tank! How long have you been 3d modelling? That is one thing I have always wanted to do, but have never gotten around to it...

Kor: That malak is lookin sweet! Can't wait 2 c it finished :D

EDIT: I made some minor changes this morning... I forgot a few things while inking =]

Edited by Sentry

Sentry that comic is amazing, I love it :thumbsup:

You should do more comic stuff....but I must say it now: I'm fan of your work :)

Keep up!

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

Good improvements here Zulu...hope to see the final pic :o

Naked Lunch is Baley's alternate account.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Thanx for the feedback guys  :-

Here is a digitally inked and colored version of my stupid old comic:

post-5816-1128380853_thumb.jpg

The comic was never well drawn so I didn't bother to take much time finishing it tonight, but atleast I got a project completed  :lol:

Darth Trask to rule them all, eh? :devil:

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Naked Lunch is Baley.