Star Wars Fan Art

Goodness, I need to draw more. Ever have that itch to draw but then the timing is never right, and you can't find the time to sit down for more than 30 minutes? And when you do, the blank page is just staring back at you, just daring you to try to make a mark on it?  I know everyone here who has drawn just a little knows what I am talking about.  Let's beat that feeling and start posting some more KoTOR fan art!

I know exactly what you mean. Unfortunately I don't have a scanner, so I have to do this:

Great art everyone! Those Carth pics rock. :thumbsup:

sig2.gif

thanks for the "fangirl squeal" DL!  Much appreciated.  :)  I will expand on this initial look, and see if I can get him, female Revan, and Bastila in an action shot of some kind. Er, in a PG kind of action shot that is.

You're welcome... but it's you I must thank for the super-awesome-fangirl-squeal inducing picture :lol:

Here is my second attempt at Mothman's idea of "Bastila's redemption at the Starforge":

(Terribly overshaded. :"> )

@DL - It must be your favorite Revan, no? :D

That has to be the most handsome Revan... although I'm a little jealous of Bastila now :D :"> Awesome shading Julian... you know I love all your work :thumbsup:

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

carthkfm7xr.th.jpg

Here is a Carth I was working on, to try to get his features down a bit better, more in line with the game depiction. Not perfect, but I want to do my part to keep this thread alive!

Oh my, I don't know where to start posting, being new to this forum. :">

But in the end, there's no better way to start, than to start with Carth. ;)

If I'm not the biggest fangirl of his, then I'm absolutely in top 3. :o

Really nice job, HarrySorne!

I know this must be a stupid question, but I've got some fanart of my own and I thought I could post them here if only to encourage others to do the same... so, ehm, how do I do that? :">

The Carth picture was good, but somehow it reminds me of Canderous. :blink:

Anyway, welcome ot the forums.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I can't wait to see your future art work and material.

Thanks, Lord Satasn. And yes, I am working on some darker material. . . .

Here is my second attempt at Mothman's idea of "Bastila's redemption at the Starforge":

(Terribly overshaded. :"> )

Wow. I don't think its overly shaded, Julian. In the Starforge there is a big light source from that central map or whatever that is, so its going to cast some strong shadows. And I would have to agree with the person that said its the best Revan that they have seen. Very nice. The emotion is very strongly depicted in the pic between the Bastila and Revan.

MissCora - Thanks and welcome. Imageshack is pretty easy to use to host pictures. Looking forward to seeing your art. :blink:

And thanks to everyone for their comments on the picture. He does look a bit rougher than the Carth in the game, I agree. I think its that big chin that makes him look at bit like Canderous. I will soften up his look just slightly and see how it comes out next time.

Star Wars: Legends of the Sith

episodes 1-3

episode 1 starts off with Michael Sildurion and his master wrapping up the end of the Sith War, much like the clone wars is at an end in revenge of the sith....

they confront the Dark Lord of the SIth, SIldurions master dies, but SIldurion kills the Sith Lord and single handley ends the war. Then he gets punished by the council because he failed his master by killing the Sith Lord, out of rage of his masters death, and he is denied the rank of master. This with the fact that his style is similar to mace windus, he gives into the darkside and wages war on the jedi. Setting up traps thruout the jedi temple, he leaves for korriban. Once on Korriban he sends the jedi a message revealing that he has left, in the form of a holocron, as different sections of the jedi temple are blown up....the war has begun....the movie ends with two Jedi Knights being made into masters, Kirith and Sirith Van Kaltur. Kirith is sent off to find jedi prospects and finds a young Hunter on tatoine named Serifir Satasn...and Sirith Van-Kaltur is approached by Lord SIldurion via holocron to join the Sith, Secretly, and become a spy inside the jedi temple. *ENDS*

episode 2

The war is going on fullscale now

The Jedi are suffering casualties but Jedi Knight Sirith Van-Kaltur has successfully pushed the sith (a ploy) back to the outerrim. Kirith Van-Kaltur's apprentice, Serifir Satasn is growing extremly powerful in the force, and already is becoming one of the greatest swordsmen of the jedi order.

in this act of the story it focuses on Satasn and his relationship with Kirith, his master, as they go on different missions getting him ready to jump in the war.

Sirith Van-Kaltur is requested by Lord Sildurion to meet him on korriban to set up a stage fight, in which Sirith will be injured, and must return to the Jedi Temple on corruscant, Sildurion knows his brother will be called to action and must abondon his apprentice for a time. All goes as planned. The Jedi consider Sirith Van Kaltur a heroe of the Jedi and republic and award him for his bravery, and escaping the Sith Lord...his brother is called to action, and Sirith Van Kaltur now takes apprenticeship over Satasn....and begins to slowly poison his mind with Sith Teachings, and training him, very vaguely, to give into passion, at appropriate times....this act ends with Satasn nearly killing a Jedi during a training excerise and it not phasing him. END*

Then Episode 3

The war has taken a turn for the worse.

Sirith Van-Kaltur continues to poison Satasns mind, and without knowing it he is almost fully under control of Lord Sildurions teachings, thru Sirith as a medium.

The Jedi Masters send Sirith and Satasn to Korriban to aid Kirith Van Kaltur to push back the Sith and attempt to capture Lord SIldurion and try to bring him back to the light...and if that fails...then to destroy him.

The confrontation goes down and Sirith Van-Kaltur walks to Lord SIldurion and bows, then orders Satasn to kill his brother. Satasn is confused and now must make a choice, he eventually gives into the darkside and easily strikes down his former Master and joins the Sith. Sildurion and Van-Kaltur send Satasn back to corruscant to tell the Jedi Masters that the War is over...he indeed does as he carves up the Jedi Council. And quickly escapes, the Jedi order is left in chaos and ruin and will never recover...Satasn goes back to Korriban and in fear of being either replaced or just a weapon for Lord Sildurion he challenges Lord Sildurion....suprisingly Sirith Van-Kaltur helps him kill the Sith Lord, because he wants to become the Dark Lord as well....and after Lord SIldurion is killed Satasn, non-trusting of Sirith attacks him and the two engage in a ferocious duel with Satasn being the victor. He is now the Dark Lord of the Sith and hunts down the Jedi Order over time, completely wiping them out....the Galaxy is under the rule of his house for many many years....

yeah think of it as the way the opening crawl of each star wars movie describes what's going on, with alittle more detail.

Haha I noticed that they start with S too awhile back but I didnt care to change it, I had written abunch of other various characters, villains and whatever for tons of different stories, back in the day, when I wrote alot. And the names of ppl in these stories are variations of the best of those names, and I guess the ones I liked best all started with S.

I'ts like either S or V....weird. I think it' might be subconcieously because of Sidious and Vader who knows....

Serifir Satasn, Kel San Vega, Sirith and Kirith Van-Kaltur, Michael Sildurion, Jedi Master Valo, lol

Yes, only that my artistic skills were graded with only a pass grade. Imagination and ideas are one thing, but skill is another.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧