Star Wars Fan Art

I'm guessing our other thread is all but finished, so here is the start of part 3, no 4? of our beloved art thread.  Julian and I had a race to see who would get a pic up first.  This is a quick pic of Canderous... :)

Sigh, yet another dead thread... R.I.P.  :wacko:

Anyway, the helmet is fine KOR. Here is a reference pic from the comic books. It is a pic  of Mandalore the Indomitable (he was the Mandalore that fought alongside Exar Kun...):

post-5816-1125373611_thumb.jpg

As you can see, the in-game model isn't even that accurate...

post-5816-1125560123_thumb.jpg

At least we can count on having some art drawings which OE did not include as concept art in the weeks to come.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Ba - Zing.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Surely you can do better.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Nope, as there isn't any.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm not one of the artists, I just came up with this thread and don't want the baby to die. I'm pretty sure it's already reached Legendary Status, because it's one of the only threads that I know of besides K3 ideas that's been done over and over and over

So thank you, come again

Waits for this comment to dissapear

Fantastic stuff Sentry, ED and Julian - love em all :wub:

I'm back from London and here's version 3.

Hopefully I've got it about right this time - thanks again for all the comments :)

post-13365-1125929273_thumb.jpg

I like the pic, the concept and everything but the only thing I don't like is it looks like Bastilla's got John lennon's side burns

*Clicks fingers*

I did wonder how soon someone would mention sideburns :p

No, it was something I was worried about - but there's not a lot I could do really, if I altered them too much...I dunno, it just made her face look very fat. Can't be helped :);)

Fantastic stuff Sentry, ED and Julian - love em all :wub:

I'm back from London and here's version 3.

Hopefully I've got it about right this time - thanks again for all the comments :)

post-13365-1125929273_thumb.jpg

I like the pic, the concept and everything but the only thing I don't like is it looks like Bastilla's got John lennon's side burns

*Clicks fingers*

I did wonder how soon someone would mention sideburns :p

No, it was something I was worried about - but there's not a lot I could do really, if I altered them too much...I dunno, it just made her face look very fat. Can't be helped :);)

I see, yeah I understand, it's not that big of a deal to re-do the whole picture.

Good work!

I've had that problem in a song where everything is perfect except maybe one track in a certain spot but I'm like...eh...I'm not redoing it over again

Woo!! (w00t) Some real art!

Excellent drawings there HarrySorne, I particularly like the Carth pic, if i were a girl i would *fangirl squeal* for sure :huh:. Keep the great work up! >_<

Ahhh, last post, g'night all, or good morning :).

carthkfm7xr.th.jpg

Here is a Carth I was working on, to try to get his features down a bit better, more in line with the game depiction. Not perfect, but I want to do my part to keep this thread alive! 

(w00t)

I >_< it! It's totally sweet and awesome! :huh: *fangirl squeal* :):wub:

*attempts to restrain fangirlism... fails*

:wub::wub:

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

(w00t)

:ermm:  it! It's totally sweet and awesome!  :)  *fangirl squeal*  :wub:  :wub:

*attempts to restrain fangirlism... fails*

:wub:  :wub:

DL

thanks for the "fangirl squeal" DL! Much appreciated. :) I will expand on this initial look, and see if I can get him, female Revan, and Bastila in an action shot of some kind. Er, in a PG kind of action shot that is.

julian- Atton does look a bit asian doesn't he? I don't usually just work with just art markers, but this time I decided to give it a go.

Goodness, I need to draw more. Ever have that itch to draw but then the timing is never right, and you can't find the time to sit down for more than 30 minutes? And when you do, the blank page is just staring back at you, just daring you to try to make a mark on it? I know everyone here who has drawn just a little knows what I am talking about. Let's beat that feeling and start posting some more KoTOR fan art!

carthkfm7xr.th.jpg

Here is a Carth I was working on, to try to get his features down a bit better, more in line with the game depiction. Not perfect, but I want to do my part to keep this thread alive! 

attonexile32dt.th.jpg

Here is an all pen sketch of Atton and the Exile. He looks pretty smug. I am not sure why the Exile looks the way she does.

Kor - nice finished pic way back there on the 7th of Visas.  I think her proportions are just fine the way you have completed her.

I don't know why, HarrySorne, but your Atton sort of looks like the characters they have on the GTA game covers. Just a weird thought. Anyway, great drawings! :ermm: :D

I don't know why, HarrySorne, but your Atton sort of looks like the characters they have on the GTA game covers.  Just a weird thought.  Anyway, great drawings!  =]  :D

:o

I suppose that Atton sorta resembles a GTA character, but I really don't see a striking resemblence.

Harry- :)

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

It would have been interesting if the art design of Malachor was portrayed as a downward progression from its surface, and going further down as levels of the academy were descended. Contrary to Star Forge in K1, where levels are ascended. Just my idea, though.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Thanks again LS - know the feeling ;)

Harry - those are brilliant - as always. The Atton/Exile one almost reminds me of something Aimo would draw - which is certainly not a bad thing :wub:

Julian - cracking! (w00t)

I think the phrase "layering" comes in to how you've shaded it, and I think you've done it perfectly :thumbsup:

In my opinion anyway ;)