Star Wars Fan Art

I'm guessing our other thread is all but finished, so here is the start of part 3, no 4? of our beloved art thread. Julian and I had a race to see who would get a pic up first. This is a quick pic of Canderous... :(

post-7948-1125371300_thumb.jpg

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Sigh, yet another dead thread... R.I.P. 8)

Anyway, the helmet is fine KOR. Here is a reference pic from the comic books. It is a pic of Mandalore the Indomitable (he was the Mandalore that fought alongside Exar Kun...):

post-5816-1125373611_thumb.jpg

As you can see, the in-game model isn't even that accurate...

post-5816-1125560123_thumb.jpg

Good to see you around, Sentry. Speaking of dead threads it looks like I was the kiss of death to your thread at the other site. I wasn't too worried if I didn't please Jodo with the helmet. Drawr us a pictoor, willya?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Good to see you around, Sentry.  Speaking of dead threads it looks like I was the kiss of death to your thread at the other site.

Na, it wasn't your fault. ;)

I just haven't been surfin much lately. I had some minor surgery requiring some stitches in my back and a few days later I lost my dial-up connection to the net cause the junction box corroded. I only just got it all repaired yesterday...

I wasn't too worried if I didn't please Jodo with the helmet.  Drawr us a pictoor, willya?

Ya, ya, ya 8) I just don't feel like drawin lately...

Don't worry, I'll get back into it eventually :D

Oh geez. I leave you kids alone for what, TWO HOURS, and when I get back you've gone and messed up the thread! That's it...no dessert for ANYBODY. No buts!

Nice job, Kor. :o Here's to a new thread.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Thanks for the kind words. I'm just hoping the new members of the art thread weren't turned off too much by the spamorama from yesterday. I thought the dude had a wicked speeder bike/Revan pic that went unnoticed... :rolleyes:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Thanks for the kind words.  I'm just hoping the new members of the art thread weren't turned off too much by the spamorama from yesterday.  I thought the dude had a wicked speeder bike/Revan pic that went unnoticed... :thumbsup:

I thought it was meant to be the Exile... ;)

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Yeah DL is right, it was meant to be the exile...

I drew revan in another drawing, and he looked similar to myself, therefore he was a dude :p (also following canon :o" ).

Regardless, thanks kor :(

words are weightless here on earth

because they're free

I thought the dude had a wicked speeder bike/Revan pic that went unnoticed... :blink:

Yeah i noticed that pic too, I thought it was awesome, ;) Guess everyone just got too caught up in the 'spamorama' the other day to notice it :-"

Anyway excellent the_dude, KQD and Sentry!! ;) ;)

Its all good!

@ julianw: Atris win the fight this time >_< ...

:) (I actually cheated by posting an unfinished drawing.)

But thanks for the suggestions.

That Mira is so hot!

drooling8b.gif

Anytime!

As a matter of fact....Mira is always hot :)

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to make a picture of Atris. Once. I threw my sketchbook across the room. Thats a much better job than what I came up with, Julian.

And unfinished drawings aren't cheating. Think of it more of an evaluation process where you get feedback before proceeding.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif