Battles you wished to see

Not necessairly, revan was the master because he was a more powerful IN THE FORCE. not as a saber lord... I would think one of the "old time" dark lords would win.

Revan would still win. Why dirty your hands in a fight when you can use the Force to do the fighting for you? And at a safe distance.

and yet Naga Shadow was as strong if not stronger than Revan... it's difficult to tell but I didn't see Revan executing a war while using battlemeditation from across the galaxy. Besides we don't have all the Dark Lords, Exar Kun would pwn all.

**Clears throat** This is what I was referring to when I set up revan vs all them sith. Those sith lords were the only actual "true sith" race, and as far as we know revan is still living, exterminating the "true sith".

besides, I dunno what you are talking about, if ya ever read the comics or wikipedia, you would Know that exar kun was only about as strong as maul, seeing as how he eventually met his end by being spiritually trapped in some tomb...something tells me freedon nadd was just using him for a good laugh

We don't know if Revan was "exterminating" the True Sith. Even Revan couldn't hope to defeat them all. If anything, I think Revan's being more of a diplomat/espionager, trying to convert them and study them until the real battle begins. And don't forget about what Kreia said about the Old Sith lords: they would own any modern Jedi. :) Revan would be crushed.

Not necessairly, revan was the master because he was a more powerful IN THE FORCE. not as a saber lord... I would think one of the "old time" dark lords would win.

Revan would still win. Why dirty your hands in a fight when you can use the Force to do the fighting for you? And at a safe distance.

and yet Naga Shadow was as strong if not stronger than Revan... it's difficult to tell but I didn't see Revan executing a war while using battlemeditation from across the galaxy. Besides we don't have all the Dark Lords, Exar Kun would pwn all.

**Clears throat** This is what I was referring to when I set up revan vs all them sith. Those sith lords were the only actual "true sith" race, and as far as we know revan is still living, exterminating the "true sith".

besides, I dunno what you are talking about, if ya ever read the comics or wikipedia, you would Know that exar kun was only about as strong as maul, seeing as how he eventually met his end by being spiritually trapped in some tomb...something tells me freedon nadd was just using him for a good laugh

Kun was more powerful then Nadd. that much is obvious. It took the SURVIVING members of the Jedi order to get as far as they did in wiping him out. but even they didn't succeed. Besides Ulic was much stronger than Maul and he was Exar's "apprentice"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Well, not so much in fighting as in a confrontation between Kreia and the Jedi council, like how she was cast out of the order and exiled as part of her background. After all, Kreia appears to be a neutral character throughout the game till the last part.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

She seemed too be bad throughout the whole game to me

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

Well, sure but if there was an extension of how her story took her to where she was, it would not be so abrupt to see the Jedi Masters get killed off to save the Forcr bond between her and the Exile. Again, just my suggestion.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

A battle I'd like to see is Sion vs Nihilius

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

Oh! What about Kreia vs Malak?

Her Stealth ability might help especially if higher than Malak's sense of awareness.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Or the ever-popular

Handmaiden vs Bastila

(imagine the possabilities!)

The fight that comes to mind for me is Kreia against Atris. Both of them were historians. If this took part as part of the finale in K2, and as Kreia lost were one of her hands by Sion's saber, then it would be interesting to see how the battle would heat up and whether Kreia's kinetic manipulation of her three lightsabers could match Atris' skill in lightsaber combat. Kreia would probably be older than Atris but matches this up with force experience.

I find it contradictory that the K2 website at LA's homepage shows Kreia using a double-bladed saber and having three lightsabers chasing you around the Trayus Core, plus the fact that Kreia lost her wrist to Sion in the Harbinger. There was so much of a variety of lightsaber wielding styles that confused people like us with Kreia and only a poster version for Atris.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Kreia would win 'hands' down, she has three 'magic' lightsabers for crying out loud!

If Kreia were against Malak, he would be much faster than her. (Age catches up even with Sith/Jedi) I suspect that Malak may win because of his agility and dexterity. Besides Kreia's sight has atrophied, Malak's missing jaw does not really affect his fighting in any detrimental way.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

my newer more thought out list

Darth Vader vs Malak

Sidious vs Darth Traya

Darth Maul vs Tyranus

Mace vs Darth Sion

Darth Nihilus vs Yoda

Luke vs Anakin

Exile vs Ulic Qel Droma

Exar Kun vs Revan

Revan vs Exile

Darth Vader/Anakin vs Revan