Traya vs Palpatine

Darth Maul vs Bao Dur

Atton vs Han Solo

and for some three-way action:

Hanharr vs Chewie vs Zaalbar

and as a finale. the Royal Showdown:

Princess Leia vs Queen Amidala

i'm such a geek!  :luck:

T3-M4 vs R2D2 would be pretty even. Being that we've yet to see T3M4 create oil spills and ignite them, I'd say this goes to R2.

Boba Fett would win hands down.

Jabba. Vogga doesn't have that kind of muscle around him.

Palpatine. He did take over the Galaxy, didn't he?

Darth Maul. Bao-Dur wouldn't stand a chance.

Han. Atton does have Echanti skills but if Han can keep his distance then he can take him out with a few shots.

Depends. If Chewie and Zaalbar can team up and take out Hanharr first then I would say Chewie. Zaalbar is just a big softie. Sure, so is Chewie but I think Chewie is more aggresive.

Princess Leia. Princess Leia actually has a will to live...

On Enders point of everybody being dead, Everyone from the Knights era would be dust by the time of this... and Shryke Don't take my t3 r2 fight!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Atris vs Nihilus - most important duel of KOTOR 2 that remained on promo art only.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Artis or Kreia facing all of the lost jedi party members and all of the surviving masters.

The Jedi Masters would be weakened from Kreia's uber-drain life attack. But they have not lost their lightsaber abilites.

I would've loved to see that in-game.

T3M4 vs R2D2 (eh... draw? dont care...)

Boba Fett vs Candyman (Candyman all the way! C'mon the guy is sorta immortal.)

Jabba vs Vogga (Jabba yep yep.)

Traya vs Palpatine (Traya! She was every bit as manipulative as one could have wished palp would/should have been. Had it been her wish/goal she could have been the supreme_uber_cool_lord_of_wrinkle faces.... or something)

Darth Maul vs Bao Dur (Darth Maul)

Atton vs Han Solo (Atton. All that echinianianai-training + jedi tricks + sith training. Sure Han could take him.. sure.. blah. Atton wins hands down)

Hanharr vs Chewie vs Zaalbar (See droid-answer)

Princess Leia vs Queen Amidala (Leia! Because she has a in-your-face kinda cute willfull strong wibe going. And force sensitive.)

Disciple vs. Count Dooku

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

hmm...how about--

mira vs the fett man

Jolee vs Dooku

Revan vs Naga Shadow vs Marka Ragnos vs Ludo Kressh vs Freedon Nord (Revan would sooo pwn >_< )

Sith trooper vs Stormtrooper

Darth Bane vs Darth Sion

Carth vs Han Solo

Obi Wan vs the Exile

words are weightless here on earth

because they're free

Revan vs Naga Shadow vs Marka Ragnos vs Ludo Kressh vs Freedon Nord (Revan would sooo pwn  >_< )

actually highly doubtful Revan was a good strategist, we never got to actually see his lightsaber moving under his control...

Not necessairly, revan was the master because he was a more powerful IN THE FORCE. not as a saber lord... I would think one of the "old time" dark lords would win.

Not necessairly, revan was the master because he was a more powerful IN THE FORCE. not as a saber lord... I would think one of the "old time" dark lords would win.

Revan would still win. Why dirty your hands in a fight when you can use the Force to do the fighting for you? And at a safe distance.

My thoughts exactly.

Revan vs. Palpatine

Bandon vs. Maul

Exile vs. Revan (I like them to be lightsided, but it'd be interesting to see it go down.)

Visas vs. Handmaiden (another interesting one.)

Jolee and Obi-Wan in a battle of who can come up with the best wise old man sayings.

Oh, and Disciple vs. krayt dragon. ("You've left me an opening!" says Disciple as the dragon opens its jaws and swallows him in one gulp)

Revan would still win. Why dirty your hands in a fight when you can use the Force to do the fighting for you? And at a safe distance.

and yet Naga Shadow was as strong if not stronger than Revan... it's difficult to tell but I didn't see Revan executing a war while using battlemeditation from across the galaxy. Besides we don't have all the Dark Lords, Exar Kun would pwn all.

and yet Naga Shadow was as strong if not stronger than Revan... it's difficult to tell but I didn't see Revan executing a war while using battlemeditation from across the galaxy. Besides we don't have all the Dark Lords, Exar Kun would pwn all.

**Clears throat** This is what I was referring to when I set up revan vs all them sith. Those sith lords were the only actual "true sith" race, and as far as we know revan is still living, exterminating the "true sith".

besides, I dunno what you are talking about, if ya ever read the comics or wikipedia, you would Know that exar kun was only about as strong as maul, seeing as how he eventually met his end by being spiritually trapped in some tomb...something tells me freedon nadd was just using him for a good laugh

words are weightless here on earth

because they're free