Error in the secret Jedi base on Telos

Well, we crash landed our shuttle craft and fought 3 HK-50's on the snowy plateu.

I went down into the bunker where the handmaidens were. And we chatted for a bit.

However after the first conversation right inside the front door, Atton and the old lady are still standing behind me. I can talk to the head handmaden, but when I go to the holding cells only the passed out Bau-oder guy is there.

When I talk to the old lady she will not respond. And when I talk to Atton, the choices are CHEAT-NODE: Continue conversation with Kreia, or CHEAT-NODE: Skip to conversation with [the head handmaiden, I forget her name]

Is there a way out of here at this point or am I sqrewed?

Well, we crash landed our shuttle craft and fought 3 HK-50's on the snowy plateu.

I went down into the bunker where the handmaidens were. And we chatted for a bit.

However after the first conversation right inside the front door, Atton and the old lady are still standing behind me.  I can talk to the head handmaden, but when I go to the holding cells only the passed out Bau-oder guy is there.

When I talk to the old lady she will not respond. And when I talk to Atton, the choices are CHEAT-NODE: Continue conversation with Kreia, or CHEAT-NODE: Skip to conversation with [the head handmaiden, I forget her name]

Is there a way out of here at this point or am I sqrewed?

It's a known bug in the conversation where the handmaiden asks you to lay down your weapons. If you simply say "yes", this happens, and the game is hosed from that point. Take any other conversation choice like "Who are you?", and you'll be fine. You will have to load from an earlier save though.

• 2 weeks later...

When you talk to the Handmaiden after entering the academy in the polar region, just avoid the option "All right, we mean you no harm." All other dialogue options would be ok.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

The RP made a repair job for the patch glitch

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said