Begging Pleading

Calax

To the Mods, I know you don't like change but could you please up the possible size of Avatars? thx

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Asking the wrong bunch. As far as pecking order goes, we're the shrieker monkies. You want the real board monkies for that one... ADMIN!

However, I'll post this in the mod's forum just to see whether Guildmaster of some other admin sees it. Maybe hydro or Fio can do something also.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

This was requested long ago and was rejected instantly.

not only was it rejected, but it was argued for having them larger and for having them smaller. the Guildmaster did some sort of compromise, I think, and offered avi's that are property of Obsidian as larger images, but if you bring your own, you are stuck with small.

The avatar sizes are pretty fine as is... now if they could just enforce a limit on the size of sigs, pics or no pics... :-"

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Well, I'd like if they'd be larger, because most of my avvies are formed from concept art which is raped because the details can't be seen. Then again; I can't help but to horror at some of the huge avatar sizes othe broads offer. I hate huge anime avvies and sigs. Especially when animated. So I guess these limits are fine.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

well the reason i want to have it bigger is because some of the icons (i think 11Xhooah had one) are so small you can't really figure out what it is without pressing your face against the screen.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

You had a huge sig pic about mandalorians for a long time.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

(hey hey)...we're the shrieker monkies.

Interesting spelling.:shifty:

Since the technology already allows bigger icons (the Obsidian/RPG ones already on the board), it shouldn't be that hard to allow all icons to be that size. :p It shouldn't be too long until some NWN2 ones are released, I hope.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)