Queen Talia and Master Kavar

Hopefully Talia is smarter than to have a frivolous relationship in her situation. The last thing she needs is a scandal. I think she was just flattered that a Master Jedi would want to help her, and had a bit of hero-worship going on--but Kavar was a con artist! He had a sweet setup until the *%# hit the fan. He might like living in a palace and having a queen at his beck and call, but I think he's all talk. Notice how he waited until only a couple baddies were left standing before he rushed in to save the day. And notice too how he did his smooth-talking routine on Exile, then backstabbed him on Dantooine. At least with Vrook you always knew where you stood; it's impossible to respect Kavar.

Hopefully Talia is smarter than to have a frivolous relationship in her situation.  The last thing she needs is a scandal.  I think she was just flattered that a Master Jedi would want to help her, and had a bit of hero-worship going on--but Kavar was a con artist!  He had a sweet setup until the *%# hit the fan.  He might like living in a palace and having a queen at his beck and call, but I think he's all talk.  Notice how he waited until only a couple baddies were left standing before he rushed in to save the day.  And notice too how he did his smooth-talking routine on Exile, then backstabbed him on Dantooine.  At least with Vrook you always knew where you stood; it's impossible to respect Kavar.

He didn't rush in to save the queen because he had to keep his cover. If he ran in screaming "get yer hands off mah woman!" he would have been so busted. (and so redneck too!)

Heck, you said Kavar was a smooth talker yourself. They were bumping uglies, ya know it! :(

LOL! That seems like a good point!

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

• 3 weeks later...

And Atris' unrequited love for the Exile. :thumbsup:

The Exile and anybody of the opposite sex that dares set foot on the ship,

In most cases the other one initiated it. ;)

Let's have a look......

Atton: Atton pretty much flirts with Exile as during his free time, even asking Bao-dur on what his "chances" are. And he's the perfect candidate for a darkside female Exile to turn into a loyal *****. :devil:

Disciple: That gimp....I mean guy you pick up in the sublevel seems to threaten Atton's ummm....claim. Never really payed much attention to Disciple myself though........

Bao-dur: Well, there's the whole species barrier, but that did'nt stop that one flash movie from being made. :-"

Mandalore: Revan has him whipped, so he's off-limits. :shifty:

Mira: She assured the Exile that she would likely end up killing him if they hooked up power couplings. She also said she would have to lay the smackdown on a jealous Visas & Handmaiden to defend her territory....I mean the Exile. Draw your own conclusions. :shifty:

Handmaiden: Oh I'm sure the fact that she insists on sparring in undergarments was only a coincidence.........

Visas Marr: "My life for yours." Need I say more?

At least the Queen could still rely on her skill in fighting against Vaklu.

Talia most definitely has a gym membership and has cortosis in her skin. She must've withstood at least 10 lightsaber strikes from my darkside exile Sith Assassin......... :ermm:

O.K. I think we are getting bit too serious about this. Nevermind, what on Earth is this Juhani-Belaya thing? Wait, I don't want to know :shifty::thumbsup: I really have to reinstal K1 :shifty:

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

And Atris' unrequited love for the Exile.  :thumbsup:

The Exile and anybody of the opposite sex that dares set foot on the ship,

In most cases the other one initiated it. ;)

Let's have a look......

Atton: Atton pretty much flirts with Exile as during his free time, even asking Bao-dur on what his "chances" are. And he's the perfect candidate for a darkside female Exile to turn into a loyal *****. :devil:

Disciple: That gimp....I mean guy you pick up in the sublevel seems to threaten Atton's ummm....claim. Never really payed much attention to Disciple myself though........

Bao-dur: Well, there's the whole species barrier, but that did'nt stop that one flash movie from being made. :-"

Mandalore: Revan has him whipped, so he's off-limits. :shifty:

Mira: She assured the Exile that she would likely end up killing him if they hooked up power couplings. She also said she would have to lay the smackdown on a jealous Visas & Handmaiden to defend her territory....I mean the Exile. Draw your own conclusions. :shifty:

Handmaiden: Oh I'm sure the fact that she insists on sparring in undergarments was only a coincidence.........

Visas Marr: "My life for yours." Need I say more?

At least the Queen could still rely on her skill in fighting against Vaklu.

Talia most definitely has a gym membership and has cortosis in her skin. She must've withstood at least 10 lightsaber strikes from my darkside exile Sith Assassin......... :ermm:

Well, you have a good point for some of these things.

John Lenon

571911[/snapback]

It's hard to think of some major Jedi who haven't implicated at least a little bit of love or compassion towards another character at some point.

The camera shows Revan and some girl playing at in-and-out. Suddenly Vrook enters the room.

- "Revan! WTF?!"

- "Oh! Eh... master, this is not what it seems. Heh heh."

- "And with my sister, no less!"

- "I can explain it master..."

- "You'd better can, mister!" *reaches for his lightsaber*

- "Well... I was just demonstrating the finer points of... *ahem* compassion, you know."

- "Oh, were you now?"

- "Um... yeah. Hey, look over there! It's a hutt Sith Lord!"

Jeeez.... :thumbsup: Isn't Vrook' sister too old for Revan? :shifty:"

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

when did the Jedi Order adopt the marriage ban? I like to think it was discouraged at first and then, at some point, it became an official policy that you had to sign off on before you join the Order.

a real-world analogy might be Roman Catholic priests....I am sure that many people assume that priests were never able to get married. In fact, they were allowed to get married for several centuries before the Church adopted the "discipline" of celibacy.

also, the Church is in full communion with groups like the Byzantine Catholics who have married priests...so, the point is that it is not always a black and white issue.

O.K. I think we are getting bit too serious about this. Nevermind, what on Earth is this Juhani-Belaya thing? Wait, I don't want to know :o  :( I really have to reinstal K1 :blink:

Juhani & Belaya = lesbian couple

If you killed Juhani at the grove, Belaya will be so grief-stricken she'll join the Sith and attack you on Korriban for killing her lover.

Well,

Jedi weren't allowed to love (remember Jolee), and if they did love, they probably weren't allowed in the council anymore...

So, pure professional.

Ah but Vrook had a *friendship* with the administrator of Khoonda. That seemed almost like she thought of him more than just a friend when she mentioned something about her friendship could bring problems. But we all know Vrook went DS in his heart anyhow so he doesn't care.

Jolee, what a great character. He had the right of it. Jedi should be *human beings* and allowed to love, Jedi just need to be taught on the dangers, passion, hate etc., that could come from it. That's the whole problem on the Jedi masters, too distant from real life and interaction with others to understand anything.

O.K. I think we are getting bit too serious about this. Nevermind, what on Earth is this Juhani-Belaya thing? Wait, I don't want to know :o  :huh: I really have to reinstal K1 :blink:

Juhani & Belaya = lesbian couple

If you killed Juhani at the grove, Belaya will be so grief-stricken she'll join the Sith and attack you on Korriban for killing her lover.

Really? I really need to reinstal K1.

John Lenon

571911[/snapback]

Juhani & Revan = lesbian couple

Fixed. :p

:huh:

Well, we know Belaya was a LOT more faithful than Juhani. :("

Juhani: "I think I may have feelings for you."

Revan: "So do I, but....weren't you and Belaya an item?"

Juhani: "Yes, but she isn't nearly half the magnificent, radiant woman you are! After we defeat Darth Malak, let's go snuggle up in the port dormitory and press our slimy, wet, mucus-covered lips together."

HK-47: "Conclusion: Such pheromonally driven, hypocritical meatbag behavior never ceases to decrease the charge in my capacitors and make me want to put a blaster pistol to my behavior core."

:)

This is better:

Juhani: "I think I may have feelings for you."

Revan: "So do I, but....weren't you and Belaya an item?"

Juhani: "Yes, but she isn't nearly half the magnificent, radiant woman you are! After we defeat Darth Malak, let's go snuggle up in the port dormitory and press our slimy, wet, mucus-covered lips together."

Player: "Such creativity from game creators and fans with "interesting" ideas will never stop to amaze me and make me want to become a Sith Lord, or at least grab a lightsaber and cut up the furniture."

:):(

John Lenon

571911[/snapback]

when did the Jedi Order adopt the marriage ban?  I like to think it was discouraged at first and then, at some point, it became an official policy that you had to sign off on before you join the Order.
IIRC, they adopted it after the Sith War, the war with Exar Kun. Because there were several Jedi at that time that were married, Nomi Sunrider, Sylvar and Crado, etc.
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords