Queen Talia and Master Kavar

Am I the only one who thinks this or did those two have a little more than a friendship going on...? Like I said, maybe it's just me and I'm jumping on one or two lines they share

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

There was some respect and mild tenderness between the two.

Were you thinking of a set of lines in their dialogue or something? It seemed strictly business to me.

This kind of thinking is what sometimes gets people punished for sexual harrassment or worse, hehe (not by itself, of course- it takes some action)- some people, always think about who's going to lay who.

Oh... who's mustache? Mira's or Zez'? :-

Nay, it was just friendship and Kavar had a paternal attitude.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Well,

Jedi weren't allowed to love (remember Jolee), and if they did love, they probably weren't allowed in the council anymore...

So, pure professional.

Yes... from the jedi's position. That does not mean that Talia has to see it the same way, since she is not restricted by the jedi code. I do get the sense that Kavar is strictly business around her, so I doubt the relationship goes any deeper than that, but that still doesn't mean that she couldn't have feelings for him. She does seem more than a little concerned for his safety at one point...

Yeah, they were lovers.

And Kreia is Arren Kae.

And T3 was mind-controlling Malak.

And obviously, Vrook was Revan's father.

What, you mean you didn't notice? :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Well considering that the Jedi were a non factor after the Civil War.... I would think that Kavar would have no problem trying to make Jedi-Ruler babies with Talia.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Well considering that the Jedi were a non factor after the Civil War.... I would think that Kavar would have no problem trying to make Jedi-Ruler babies with Talia.

:cat:

Please be kidding... :devil:

could you imagine those kids? "Hey I'm related to Freedon Nadd and Kavar!"

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.