Story

Ok, I am so sick of this not knowing what happened to Revan thing, that I have decided to write the continuing story after Revan leaves the Known regions. I want to make it a first person, blow by blow account of his travels. I want to make it cannon or LS male.

Any ideas would be helpful. Any thing you want to see, or think that should happen, please let me know.

Thanks

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Tribute to Mystique:

True sith comes, sees Revan and casts destruction of universe!

*Revan save throw fail*

*Revan dies*

*Universe save throw fail*

*Universe dies*

*True sith save throw fail*

*True sith dies*

*Exile save throw success*

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Knights of the Old Republic III: Jeopardy of the Galaxy.

Trebec: OK, Sion. This is the color of Carth's jacket in K1.

Sion: Uhmm... What is lavender?

Trebec: Wrong! What do you think, Nihilus?

Nihilus: (unintelligible Nihilus sounds).

Trebec: Correct! Another 500 points to Nihilus!

Sion: What?! You don't even know what he's saying!

Traya: Say, I could have sworn we're all dead by now.

Knights of the Old Republic III: Jeopardy of the Galaxy.

Trebec: OK, Sion.  This is the color of Carth's jacket in K1.

Sion:  Uhmm... What is lavender?

Trebec:  Wrong!  What do you think, Nihilus?

Nihilus:  (unintelligible Nihilus sounds).

Trebec:  Correct!  Another 500 points to Nihilus!

Sion:  What?! You don't even know what he's saying!

Traya:  Say, I could have sworn we're all dead by now.

>_<

Ok, I am so sick of this not knowing what happened to Revan thing, that I have decided to write the continuing story after Revan leaves the Known regions. I want to make it a first person, blow by blow account of his travels. I want to make it cannon or LS male.

Any ideas would be helpful. Any thing you want to see, or think that should happen, please let me know.

Thanks

If you're actually serious about this (which I assume you are [in comparison to the replies]), I do have some suggestions and/or ideas available

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Thanks

If you're actually serious about this (which I assume you are [in comparison to the replies]), I do have some suggestions and/or ideas available

Well since he can't read minds, you mught wanna tell him.

I know that in kotor 1, when you play light side you get rewared by the republic, and you go to the unknown region.....but what i don't know is when you play darkside, what happen to Revan, does he/she go to the unknown region anyway?

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

some how I think that the "true sith" are weak. I mean, really, they were servants of the ratakan empire. But as we find out, the ratakan are weak too, and completely wiped out thanks to our efforts as revan. Regardless of if the ratakan were once strong, it would seem that the "true sith" are still weaklings, seeing as how the last real sith to actually rule the sith empire was Ludo Kressh, who was cut down somewhat easily by tulak hord and freedon nadd (both of which were humans).

Even so, if kotor3 does come out, (fingers crossed) I would like to see or play as revan and/or the exile and be victorious over the "true sith," simply because the sith won't have another uprisal for another someodd 2000 years.

:)

words are weightless here on earth

because they're free

Tribute to Mystique:

True sith comes, sees Revan and casts destruction of universe!

*Revan save throw fail*

*Revan dies*

*Universe save throw fail*

*Universe dies*

*True sith save throw fail*

*True sith dies*

*Exile save throw success*

Thats pretty well GOLD

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

everybody elopes in the unkown reigons creating a race of super force users who come back to wipe out everybody in SW:Galaxies...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

some how I think that the "true sith" are weak. I mean, really, they were servants of the ratakan empire. But as we find out, the ratakan are weak too, and completely wiped out thanks to our efforts as revan. Regardless of if the ratakan were once strong, it would seem that the "true sith" are still weaklings, seeing as how the last real sith to actually rule the sith empire was Ludo Kressh, who was cut down somewhat easily by tulak hord and freedon nadd (both of which were humans).

Even so, if kotor3 does come out, (fingers crossed) I would like to see or play as revan and/or the exile and be victorious over the "true sith," simply because the sith won't have another uprisal for another someodd 2000 years.

:(

:rolleyes:

How do you connect the "true Sith" with the Rakatan empire? The Founders had long since gone under by the time the Sith created their empire, and there seems to be no connection between them. Even if there were, all we know of the "true Sith" is heard toward the end of K2, and the Rakatans are never mentioned...

And your info on Ludo Kressh is rather flawed to say the least. While I'm not sure when Tulak Hord lived, Freedon Nadd lived about 400 years before the beastwars on Onderon (about 460 years before KotOR1), and besides, Ludo Kressh was killed in the Hyperspace Wars during a final confrontation with Naga Sadow. Yes, Sadow was forced into exile, but he did manage to kill Kressh first. Check the final issues of the "Fall of the Sith Empire" comic for details.

Personally I wouldn't call the true Sith "weaklings", but I would say they're not as powerful as the Sith empire was. K2 seems to establish that they staged the Mandalorian Wars, the situation that led to the Jedi Civil War, and all the troubles that followed so that the Republic would be weakened and ripe for conquest. Whether you want to call the "weak" or "crafty" is up to you...

:rolleyes:

How do you connect the "true Sith" with the Rakatan empire? The Founders had long since gone under by the time the Sith created their empire, and there seems to be no connection between them. Even if there were, all we know of the "true Sith" is heard toward the end of K2, and the Rakatans are never mentioned...

And your info on Ludo Kressh is rather flawed to say the least. While I'm not sure when Tulak Hord lived, Freedon Nadd lived about 400 years before the beastwars on Onderon (about 460 years before KotOR1), and besides, Ludo Kressh was killed in the Hyperspace Wars during a final confrontation with Naga Sadow. Yes, Sadow was forced into exile, but he did manage to kill Kressh first. Check the final issues of the "Fall of the Sith Empire" comic for details.

Personally I wouldn't call the true Sith "weaklings", but I would say they're not as powerful as the Sith empire was. K2 seems to establish that they staged the Mandalorian Wars, the situation that led to the Jedi Civil War, and all the troubles that followed so that the Republic would be weakened and ripe for conquest. Whether you want to call the "weak" or "crafty" is up to you...

Hmm, well I thought I read somewhere that the sith were servants of the rataka, but I probably got confused with something else. As far as everything else, I guess thats what I get for just looking at the pictures in the comics :-

words are weightless here on earth

because they're free

If you think about it had the Sith War not already have been said to occur they could have set the bloody thing DURING the sith war. It follows the same blueprint it seems. Mandalorians attack, sith beat them and take them into their ranks, sith take the hearts and minds of a bunch of jedi, Sith attack Republic with a vengance.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Well, if a story was to be written, it would need to consider the overall theme in TSL, which was not really evident in K2.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Yeah the story was some-what a mystery

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said