Mandalorian Wars

You have to remember Wilkopedia are written by people like you or me, and open for alot of fake or incorrect stuff. For example they say Bao-Dur was a Zabrak, He was an Iridonian. Another part says that Revan commanded the battle of malachor from the trayus academy. Would you activate a devastating weapon like the mass shadow generator while you were on the planet yourself? Then yet another part says that Revan discovers the trayus academy after the malachor 5 battle. Completely contridicting one of the sentences in the paragraph before it were they say he commanded the battle from malachor during the battle.

You have to remember Wilkopedia are written by people like you or me, and open for alot of fake or incorrect stuff. For example they say Bao-Dur was a Zabrak, He was an Iridonian. Another part says that Revan commanded the battle of malachor from the trayus academy. Would you activate a devastating weapon like the mass shadow generator while you were on the planet yourself? Then yet another part says that Revan discovers the trayus academy after the malachor 5 battle. Completely contridicting one of the sentences in the paragraph before it were they say he commanded the battle from malachor during the battle.

bao-dur is a zabrak from the planet iridonia

bao-dur is a zabrak from the planet iridonia

Yes..Bao-Dur is a Zabrak from Iridonia. They are one in the same. As for Wiki, it is one of the most reliable sources for StarWars out there.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, we can try at least

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said