Revan Armor

Ok, My favorite Sith Lord is Revan. I sometimes play with cheats, and I got this list of all spanwable items. Under robes I see everything from Jolee Bindo robes to the kitchen sink, but no Revan robes or mask. You might say that they don't want to seem out of place with the robes of such an important character, but the have Lord Malak's robes.

Any way, this really stinks! :ermm::p

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

It does suck doesn't? I wanted a hooded robe but no, they didn't do that either.

I know! That would be so awsome to be able to walk around as this faceless killer robed in black, using a blood red saber, and using force lightning at will! (w00t)

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Ok, My favorite Sith Lord is Revan. I sometimes play with cheats, and I got this list of all spanwable items. Under robes I see everything from Jolee Bindo robes to the kitchen sink, but no Revan robes or mask. You might say that they don't want to seem out of place with the robes of such an important character, but the have Lord Malak's robes.

If you're ok with using the codes, I'm pretty sure that's on pcgamemods.com. Very easy to sort through their stuff and find :lol:

If you're into mods and want the the Revan Armor (or at least the look), you can download my Hak Pad mod & Booster Pack.

There's an option called "Holowan Cloakworks" by andargor that will let you choose from over 500+ disguises...

On Page 1, option #16 is the "Unique Darth Revan" appearance.. the full armor, cape & mask appearance...

It still has the "starched" cape and feet clipping that KotOR I had, but hey, at least it's an option :thumbsup: hehehe....

Since it's a 'disguise', your character will still retain the bonuses of whatever armor/robes/upgrades you currently have ;)

Hak Pad Mod:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/14083

Hak Pad Booster:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/14872/

Incidentally, if you have a modded Xbox (where you can use mods), the Hak Pad will work on it as well :D

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| My KotOR / TSL Mods | My WIP | USM Compatibility |

Having trouble with TSL's cheat console? Try the Hak Pad. Don't forget the Booster!

On Le Star Forge' (couldn't resist, sorry :D ) the Star Forge you can get robes that look kinda like Revans, I wish you coulda got the option to put your hood up though, or put your lightsaber on your belt without having to unequp up...on KoTOR II you could kinda do that...

What do Jolee's Robes look like?

Like normal Jedi robes but the color is an off greyish look.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

• 2 weeks later...