annoyed

i actually dont have KoToR II but ive seen my friend beat it...the whole game...that took a long time...anyway i found Darth Nihilus to be one of the coolest characters ever due to the fact that he can kill any other jedi with that force sucking thing. now i really want to hear what he says for myself. ive heard if it is turned backwards it can be decifered so i want to do that probelm is i dont have the game so i cant get the sound files myself...so0o0o0o0o0o0o can somone do me a favor and give me a link to the sound files. thank you very much

i actually dont have KoToR II but ive seen my friend beat it...the whole game...that took a long time...anyway i found Darth Nihilus to be one of the coolest characters ever due to the fact that he can kill any other jedi with that force sucking thing. now i really want to hear what he says for myself. ive heard if it is turned backwards it can be decifered so i want to do that probelm is i dont have the game so i cant get the sound files myself...so0o0o0o0o0o0o can somone do me a favor and give me a link to the sound files. thank you very much

Why does this make you annoyed? It just seems like a strange title for the thread. :lol: I hope you found your answer and are feeling better now.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

There was a thread on this a while ago, where somebody tried to decipher it by turning it around backwards and slowing it down, but to no avail, i think it still sounds like a toilet flushing like that :o.

• 2 weeks later...