To what music are you listening right now?

Baley

I got news for ya buddy: there has been about five of these threads in the past, and they won't stop anytime soon. This thread ain't goin nowhere.

Uh, Bob Dylan - You Ain't Goin' Nowhere

No, even better:

Cracker w/Joan Osbourne and Adam Duritz - You Ain't Goin' Nowhere (live)

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

cowboy fringants- plus rien

its a Quebecian group.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I know, :thumbsup:

for some odd reason people find it extremely appealing.

Plus its also in no way whatsoever spam >_<

Thread does exactly what it says on the tin!

Themselves--Paging Dr. Moon or Gun :ermm:

^These guys have got to have some of the weirdest "music" i've ever heard...

I'm having difficulty getting the introduction music from Civilization IV out of my head. It sounds a lot like Adiemus - does anyone know for sure?

I'm very impressed with their soundtrack music selection, especially from the modern era. :thumbsup:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Immortal - Solarfall

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Pixies - There Goes My Gun.

BBC version is great.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Prowler is awesome.... I first heard that song on a skate video. I couldn't believe it was even Iron Maiden; I hadn't heard any pre-Bruce Dickenson songs before.

Right now: Whiskeytown - Top Dollar Blues, The Who - Eminence Front

So, we have narrowed it down to doing either "Something Against You" or "There Goes My Gun" for the talent show. Anyone have any suggestions?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

So, we have narrowed it down to doing either "Something Against You" or "There Goes My Gun" for the talent show.  Anyone have any suggestions?

I would say scrap both songs and play 'Talent Show' by the Replacements instead. Watch the irony fly over their heads, pixies!!

Middle of The Road- the Pretenders

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

For a solo show, I'd say "Something Against You," simply because "There Goes My Gun" has backing vocals. Backing vocals can be hard to pull off if it's just you up there.

Is it a solo show?

By the way, has anyone heard the new Franz Ferdinand? Their last album was very good, and I hear they have a new one out.

Tom Waits - Jockey Full of Bourbon