To what music are you listening right now?

Baley

At The Gates - Break of Autumn

Absolutely lovely. They don't make death metal like they used to anymore. :thumbsup:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Minutemen - West Germany.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Maynard Ferguson - La Fiesta.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Amon Tobin - Displaced...

Chaos Theory sound track is awesome. Especially as its free.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Play That Funky Music -- Wild Cherry.

Up next in the playlist: A Fifth of Beethoven -- Walter Murphy.

Just finished: Ra Ra Rasputin -- Boney M.

Am in 70's mode ATM. I should have it out of my system in 3... 2... 1...

Dissection - Where dead angels lie.

kirottu said:

Lullaby of the Leaves - The Ventures.

D major, two sharps, zero flats. sharps include F and C. The chords in the key of D major include D Major, E minor, F# minor, G Major, A Major, B minor, C# Diminished.

Go ahead, throw another one at me. I dare you.

I took Darth Drabeks suggestion and downloaded 'DJ DJ' by the Transplants. I think the guy with the rant in the middle sounds more like Adam Sandler now that I've had a few days to digest it.

Ted Leo-Since U Been Gone

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Inspired by Kumquat, I'm listening to David Bowie -- Major Tom.

Sorry, it's actually space oddity. I'm just used to calling it Major Tom. Peter Schilling had a song by the name of Major Tom. That's another good one.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

D major, two sharps, zero flats.  sharps include F and C.  The chords in the key of D major include D Major, E minor, F# minor, G Major, A Major, B minor, C# Diminished.

Go ahead, throw another one at me.  I dare you.

Ok

I'm now listening to Paganini - Violin Concerto No. 2 in B Minor, Op. 7

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

B minor is the same as D major.

Looks like I win again! Viva la Pixies!