To what music are you listening right now?

Baley

Dire Straits - "Telegraph Road"

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Pixies - Hey.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Art Blakey - Moanin' .

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Kannnnnn-yeeeeee West!

The College Dropout album. "The New Workout Plan" has a chorus that is eerily reminscent of Nick Cave's "The Mercy Seat." I'm pretty sure this is one hip hop rip-off that was unintentional.

Oh yeah, and that Fear Factory song is sweet. The whole "Demanufacture" album is actually. When the kick drums come in my heart just skips a beat. :thumbsup:

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Syracuse- by Pinback

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I have never heard of Brazilian Girls. I assume they have them, because, well, the population would be steadily dwindling if they didn't, but....

Annnnyway, I'm listening to The Pogues, "Dirty Old Town."

Anything like Charles Whittaker's "Dirty ol' Town?" I know, I'm a lamer. I like Roger Whittaker.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Anything like Charles Whittaker's "Dirty ol' Town?"  I know, I'm a lamer.  I like Roger Whittaker.

Well I don't think it was actually written by Shane MacGowan or any of the Pogues, so it could be the same song. That album had a few covers of traditional Irish pub songs, and "Dirty Old Town" might be one of them. I can't be sure without digging up the liner notes.

I can give ya the last verse:

Gonna get mysellllllf

A good sharp axe

Shining steeeeeeel

Tempered in the fire

Gonna cut you dowwwwwn

Like an old, dead tree

Dirty old towwwwwn

Dirty old towwwwwn :D