To what music are you listening right now?

Baley

Yes, Baley gets the nod for re-starting a WoT classic.

draakh kimera could not have known what a hit his thread would be when the original made it to 72, topping the all time thread length hall of fame. Since then, the very same topic has passed the 40 page marker. Now, friends, can we keep it going for another 40 pages? I think we can!

Baley gets the nod, as I'd like to rotate the thread starter. Good listening.

Right now, I'm listening to "You've lost that loving feeling" by Hall and Oates.

In the words of the song, "Bring back that loving feeling!"

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Pixies - In Heaven.

It's a live version, and Kim is singing it, and it is magical.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Sweet Caroline is always a must for a late night big party mix. When everybody there is already pretty much slammed, the inhibition that keeps many from the stage suddenly dissolves when Neil's golden voice intones, "Where it began...."

Right now: The Twilight Singers - Hyperballad

Yes, it's a Bjork cover.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs