Has anyone unlocked all of the movies?

29 members have voted

1. 1. Has anyone unlocked all of the movies?

• 62 (All of them)

Some of the movies are actually trial versions of a few of the others. (Basically almost similar)

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

How did you manage too see all 62? I mean after all the three missing movies were made for the Droid planet- which was cut

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

One of the interesting ones might have been a short movie where Kreia was hurled off into the depths below the Trayus core, while almost the rest of them looked familiar with the 50+ movies that I had unlocked.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

There aren't any HK factory movies, but there WERE some Droid Planet Movies, from what I can tell those movies were cut and then they forgot to set the proper movie count

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

One of the interesting ones might have been a short movie where Kreia was hurled off into the depths below the Trayus core, while almost the rest of them looked familiar with the 50+ movies that I had unlocked.

That one is ingame. It's one of the DS-end movies...

There aren't any HK factory movies, but there WERE some Droid Planet Movies, from what I can tell those movies were cut and then they forgot to set the proper movie count

No droid planet movies were left. Atleast they are not with the 65 *.bik files in the movies folder of Kotor2...

Maybe ingame movies were there, but no animated *.bik ones

I wonder what those missing videos are.. I've seen all the movies and still have no idea what the missing one's are

Thanks alot BW, I was woundering what was missing

Not to mention the rolling credits as a movie. The mines for Dantooine had at least three different movies where the mercs were crossing the bridge. (Different number of mines exploding)

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

• 2 months later...