What do you make...

EnderAndrew

I find big cities with roaming bands of wild dogs depressing. I have to admit, however, I'd love to visit St. Pertersburg. Some of my favorite novels are set in or around the city.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I find big cities with roaming bands of wild dogs depressing.  I have to admit, however, I'd love to visit St. Pertersburg.  Some of my favorite novels are set in or around the city.

Everyone always says dogs are pack animals, but you never really get to see it, because folks own one, or at most two or three dogs, usually.

But yeah, they're pack animals, alright. Nothing stranger than stepping out of your apartment and watching fifteen or sixteen mutts going down a street.

Luckily I carried bricks in my holdall for just such an eventuality. An Englishman abroad is always prepared.

Prepared for what????

Do you have a habit of getting mugged or something :ph34r:

When travelling abroad I usually carry a range of items to meet most eventualities. The half bricks are for turning a nylon bag into a morning star. I also carry pliers everywhere. There are no end of uses for pliers.

EDIT: I assume the towel goes without saying.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I feel guilty for helping derail the thread. Of course, it makes no difference that I find the new topic more interesting, we should get back to the picture. I make nothing of it except to note that there are no dogs to be seen.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!