What do you make...

EnderAndrew

Does that make you a spamoid?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

And what is her problem?

girl2qd.jpg

I think she was the one that suggested they "take a lovely walk through the park on the way to the wedding."

I also find it interesting the kids notice but the adults do not.

One thing that is perhaps less obvious given the sepia tone is that the man on the ground appears to be black.  Could that be why the adults don't notice him?

I don't think it's odd that the adults are trying to ignore the drunk guy on the lawn, beside the main path, through the public park, to the church. The children are probably wondering why he wasn't asked to dress up for the occassion. :devil:

I don't think the man is of African descent, either. I think more Asian (he does not have curly hair, as someone aserted earlier), as in subcontinent (India / Pakistan / Bangladesh / possibly Eastern Soviet Urals).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Talking about pre-marital sex... :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I don't think the man is of African descent, either. I think more Asian (he does not have curly hair, as someone aserted earlier), as in subcontinent (India / Pakistan / Bangladesh / possibly Eastern Soviet Urals).

It looks curly on my screen. :)

The hair is coming down in strands. If you blow up the image you can see it better.

But what exactly is in the "groom"s hand? It looks like a big champaign bottle.

Craziest thing I ever saw in Russia - that I didn't have to pay for - involved an obviously homeless gent either dead or drunk on a sidewalk - a busy sidewalk, mind you, in the middle of the day - with one of the numerous wild dogs that are in St. Petersburg seemingly chewing on a portion of his midsection.

Nobody stopped the dog. Nobody called the minties. Nothing.

The second craziest thing I didn't have to pay to witness was a bear cub being brought onto the public bus I happened to be on. But he was muzzled, so that makes it okay, according to the wife.

Craziest thing I ever saw in Russia - that I didn't have to pay for - involved an obviously homeless gent either dead or drunk on a sidewalk - a busy sidewalk, mind you, in the middle of the day - with one of the numerous wild dogs that are in St. Petersburg seemingly chewing on a portion of his midsection.

Nobody stopped the dog.  Nobody called the minties.  Nothing.

Did you you get a photo? :rolleyes:

Nobody stopped the dog.  Nobody called the minties.  Nothing.

Did you you get a photo? :rolleyes:

Nope. Didn't have my camera with me. I also didn't stop the dog or call the cops, myself. I'm a firm believer in letting the locals settle their own hash in that neck of the woods.

Nah.  Communist Candid Camera involves four year-olds reading Playboy on public park benches.

This was all run-of-the-mill "I'm in Eastern Europe!" stuff.

Indeed. But worry not, because they now are a part of the European Union, and this implies that their quality of life will begin skyrocketing any day now, while the rest of the European Union benefits from the undeniable advantages they pose as members.

The ecstasy that these thoughts cause in me is only disturbed when I think of those poor dogs. What will they eat when the bums of today are all driving Rolls Royces tomorrow? :-

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I was attacked by three wild dogs at four a.m. in Bangkok. Luckily I carried bricks in my holdall for just such an eventuality. An Englishman abroad is always prepared. Nevertheless I agree it would have been dangerous to attempt to stop any animal that is chewing a person.

On the subject of people being abandoned in the street I have seen this in the US and UK, so don't get sniffy about the Russkies.

The guy in the photo is dead. He was shot by the hawk-eyed yakuza bridesmaids.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.