How old are you?

Carnage

88 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• Below 21
    • Above 21

As I've said before, I'm 25, but I act about twelve. That doesn't really help with the job interviews that I go to....*shudders*. You ever gone to a corporation bigwig's office wearing a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shirt? I have.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

As I've said before, I'm 25, but I act about twelve. That doesn't really help with the job interviews that I go to....*shudders*. You ever gone to a corporation bigwig's office wearing a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shirt? I have.

Are you serious? (w00t) It's cool, though. TMNT rock. And that's still leagues better than wearing a Spongebob Squarepants shirt.

Edited by Mothman

I think all of us act our shoe size every once in a while :(

And no I have never rocked up to a job in a TMNT shirt :(

Are you serious?  (w00t)  But that's still leagues better than wearing a Spongebob Squarepants shirt.

Think so? The bigwig hated TV. He thought it warped kids' minds. Do you know how weird it is to have some old guy talk to you, then stare at your shirt, then have to turn away?

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Okay, we'll see how it pans out.  A little back and forth isn't a terrible thing.  You can't expect folks to be devoid of personality.  Still, if someone is genuinely upset, give them a chance to calm down.

:(

Ahem, I already posted somewhere, I'm too old for this :("

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm 36.  That's like 233 in cat years.

I'm firmly convinced that our average age is probably early to mid-twenties on this board.  From what I've seen of the posts and what I know about folks online, that seems right.  Never mistake maturity, or lack thereof, to be a good indicator of age.

what month?

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Okay, we'll see how it pans out.  A little back and forth isn't a terrible thing.  You can't expect folks to be devoid of personality.  Still, if someone is genuinely upset, give them a chance to calm down.

:devil:

Ahem, I already posted somewhere, I'm too old for this :ermm:"

Don't be such a stoopid head! :p

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I didn't know that Ahnald was here...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

:(

Looks like Darkside's about the right age to be Baley's new e-girlfriend.

Also: Don't even think about it Ghostie. I know you'll mack on any female that moves (and even that's not a requisite my necophilic friend), but this would actually constitute pedophilia!

manthing2.jpg

July 19th, 1969.  The day before they landed on the moon.

that is a relief. for a second we thought our midwestern values might get the better of us... show respect for our elders in spite of our better judgment and all that crap. however, seeing as how Gromnir is almost 3 weeks older than you...

go fetch Gromnir his slippers and newspaper, and fluff up our pillow too... junior.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

:o

Looks like Darkside's about the right age to be Baley's new e-girlfriend.

Also: Don't even think about it Ghostie. I know you'll mack on any female that moves (and even that's not a requisite my necophilic friend), but this would actually constitute pedophilia!

Isn't Darkside a little old for Baley? :p"

Hey, if GoA wants to gaze at naughty photos of Kreia or recently deceased females, that's his choice. We must all be respectful on these boards.

Gromnir's even more ancient than me! Ha! Even Better Fun!

I think the poll would have been better to break folks into three groups: 20 or younger, between 20 and 30, and 30 or older.

I still find, however, that I get angry over silly things. I still feel slighted over petty matters. I'm still embarrassed over trivialities. Apparently, we aren't somehow magically mature at the age of 30. Maybe 40. I'll find out in a few years.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'm a guy...I'll care if and when I hit 70. Not a pleasant thought.

Anybody else out there not want to live if they go into an indefinite coma or something...you know...not become a vegetable?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

@Lonewolf:OH OH OH ME ME ME! I find it rather incredible that people want sombody to be alive considering that all the person feels is pain, and they have no possiblity of waking up to do things... to quote my greatgrandfather:"They shoot horses don't they?"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.